Jon Jones now has the most title wins in UFC history (14)

And this is why he won last night.. For the headlines. The judges knew what was the job to do. Now you'll see the UFC hype machine 100% on this. " 14th! Title!" Lol
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Meh, he lost to Gus and Reyes while on steroids, worship him all you want but don't leave out the facts.

the 2 most pathetic posters on here lmao, you guys are well on your way to 14 bans between the both of you as well.

doesn't he have the most failed tests as well? and 3 fights that he should've lost?

Lol, so the same dork crew who constantly whines about GSP’s “robbery” of Hendricks is all about the guy with more “robberies” than any fighter in the GOAT conversation. What is it now, 3?

the 2 most pathetic posters on here lmao, you guys are well on your way to 14 bans between the both of you as well.

doesn't he have the most failed tests as well? and 3 fights that he should've lost?
<Waaah><Waaah><Waaah>

8B142EFC-A950-4749-BF03-326DC9F7115B.gif

Even if Jones had all those wins via split decision is still an amazing feat

Well said. These guys must split rent on a basement somewhere along with 20 Cent or whatever his name is.

With the help of roids and corruption, he doesn't have to.

Exactly. He wins fights when he should have lost, takes PED’s for fun and gets covered up. He would be an idiot if he retired

Jones is fantastic and I believe he won a close fight vs Santos. But he absolutely lost last night. I don't give a fuck what the judges/media say about it. Reyes won that fight. It's an embarrassment for the sport. 49-46 is a joke. It was as clear of a 48-47 for Reyes as there's ever been. I am not a Jones hater either. He is the GOAT in my eyes, but he did not win that fight. I am heartbroken for Reyes
As long as you say the same about GSP Hendricks I respect it

Well said. These guys must split rent on a basement somewhere along with 20 Cent or whatever his name is.
you just can't get anymore insecure than these 2 shitposters, thats why TheSpider has been banned 4 times and Gray like once or twice lmao.

it's not even fun embarrassing them anymore, they just do it for you.

A lack of effective drug testing retired GSP... in his own words.

How did Hendricks do post USADA again? Oh wait, 1-5 and missed weight 4 times.
Exactly.

The only fighter post-USADA to succeed is really Jon Jones. And he failed multiple drug tests and was CLEARLY protected by the UFC. His continued success compared to almost everyone else pre-USADA just proves that he needs steroids to win.

We all know he was pulsing for this fight ... nearly 3 years later. Right.

you just can't get anymore insecure than these 2 shitposters, thats why TheSpider has been banned 4 times and Gray like once or twice lmao.

it's not even fun embarrassing them anymore, they just do it for you.
<Waaah>{<jimmies}

LMAO. That's ludacris. In no real sport do you have to "beat the champ by a wide margin". You just need to win by any margin. That is how sports work. A win is a win and Jones didn't deserve that win.

Bullshit. You just like everyone after the first Gus fight seem to look only from the perspective of someone who wanted Jones to lose.

Like it or not, you have to beat the champ.

Stop thinking like a casual...look at the fight from all angles, not just your day after salty lenses.

Millions of dollars have went into promoting Jon Jones for over a decade. Betting odds, investors and sponsors...and you think someone can just do enough. Reyes needed to do more than enough. He needed to take the seat and in the end, he got backed up and didn't look stronger than Jones. Jones won the last two rounds convincingly and the third was up in the air.

Reyes is Gus 2.0 same shit said...will be the same water under the bridge

Two separate title reigns though, too bad he couldn't do it consecutively like the consensus GOAT

georges-st-pierre-696x464.jpg

Jon's right, he still has a lot left to do before no one can touch his records.

Back