• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jon Jones: My only advantage over my competition has been pure Hard work.

^Case in point.

NSAC literally licenced Jones for his next 2 fights, as well as are doing so for this upcoming fight against Gane. 3/4 of his last fights have been in Nevada. They don't have any problems with Jones.

Yet here you are claiming they do.
They clearly did when they suspended his fight for testing positive as I said in my post but do keep changing my word to try and prove your bullshit, you Jones stan have nothing else.

They clearly did when they suspended his fight for testing positive as I said in my post but do keep changing my word to try and prove your bullshit, you Jones stan have nothing else.

No they didn't. They said they didn't want to immediately rely on USADA's decision clearing him of his test given the pulsing excuse that he'd already been sanctioned for that drug failure, which is all CSAC eventually did and what commissions do in 99% of cases, and instead wanted to investigate it themselves before they'd licence him. They never denied him a licence or said USADA was bullshitting. They wanted a hearing first and that wasn't possible with the event in only 6 days.

They then held their investigation a month later and came to the exact same conclusion as USADA did and proceeded to licence him to fight Smith despite still having the same positive tests occurring. And then did so again to fight Santos in his next fight with a year long valid licence. And are doing so again in a week to fight Gane.

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/27054665/jones-licensed-nsac-okd-ufc-239

NSAC has zero problem with Jones or his tests. It's fake outrage by you guys, who are just stans of fighters without his record and desperately need to invent ways to try and make your guy look better.

I dunno, Jon is one of the only people in MMA that I could even get close to saying that I hated, and his blind delusionalism is making me feel sorry for him...

Fuck that.
<{1-17}>

Jones has been suspended for PED usage twice. The first time for hydroxy-clomiphene & letrozole, and the second for turinabol... nice try homeslice.

He can't honestly believe that. He had every advantage over DC possible, length, reach, steroids and age.

Why the fuck can’t anyone spell asterisk?

No one buys your bullshit, Jon Jones. We know that you had massive PED advantages, plus a freakish reach that was used to indiscriminately poke everyone and their grandma in the eyes.

Jon "AsteRick Astley" Jones

"Never gonna give you up"
Must've been referring to Coke, Steroids and bad lifestyle decisions.

Well yeah,first hes got to find the right doctors,to give him the right dosage,and follow those pesky instructions,to avoid detection.

Those orange jumpsuits and handcuffs probably chafe like no tommorow too.
A Christian family man such as Jones would never!

No they didn't. They said they didn't want to immediately rely on USADA's decision clearing him of his test given the pulsing excuse that he'd already been sanctioned for that drug failure, which is all CSAC eventually did and what commissions do in 99% of cases, and instead wanted to investigate it themselves before they'd licence him. They never denied him a licence or said USADA was bullshitting. They wanted a hearing first and that wasn't possible with the event in only 6 days.

They then held their investigation a month later and came to the exact same conclusion as USADA did and proceeded to licence him to fight Smith despite still having the same positive tests occurring. And then did so again to fight Santos in his next fight with a year long valid licence. And are doing so again in a week to fight Gane.

NSAC has zero problem with Jones or his tests. It's fake outrage by you guys, who are just stans of fighters without his record and desperately need to invent ways to try and make your guy look better.

Lmaaooo you're the biggest and most pathetic Jon Juice Jones fanboy I've ever seen. You gotta bend the knee and accept the fact that your hero is the Barry Bonds of MMA. Forever tarnished. Rotten milk. 3 positive tests. The Black Warmast Josh Barnett.

Dog you still took steroids. Nothing erases that. Shit should not be in your system regardless.

Dude they moved the fucking fight because he tested positive for PEDs like he has before, those are the facts, I guess you believe Rogan's bullshit that his cocaine was tainted, or Jones bullshit that his waiter was a Cormier fan and tainted his food(plot twist, those theories exist because Jones couldn't provide contaminated samples of his supplements)

Pathetic and sad, just like Jones.

He's just trolling, you aren't exonerated from cheating because they change the rules to allow cheating. It's still cheating, the fighters didn't even know IVs were allowed except the ones selectively allowed to use them by the UFC (preferrential treatment), the whole situation is slimy beyond belief.

You lose your medals if you retroactively test positive. That's the point of USADA freezing samples, so they can be later reanalyzed using state of the art detection methods.

Likewise, if science improves and it is determined that you did not cheat ... your wins and trophies SHOULD be restored to the original result.

It is about symmetry and thus, fairness.

I'm a Jones fan and I know that's BS. He's trolling all his fallen opponents and you love to see it(except with Evans).

Back