Jon Jones mittwork by Winklejohn with safety glasses

Wearing full boxing gloves usually leads to eye pokes, right. Another uninformed thread

Last edited:
Pretty sure Wink wears safety googles because he already lost one eye years ago

Wink got his eye fucked up years ago..

I think it was Rashad..
I was training at Jackson's at the time. Mike never said who, but yeah that is generally what was said at the gym was it happened while working with Rashad. Jones wasn't in camp yet at the time. It happened just before he was bout to start his camp for Hamil. I remember that causing issues since Wink wasn't able to work that camp.

Jon looking juicy, Inb4 pulse. It's been far too long without a Jon Fuckup®

Jon looking juicy, Inb4 pulse. It's been far too long without a Jon Fuckup®

giphy.gif

So was Jones running his car into a pregnant lady.
Dude didn't cut his toenails and Wink lost and eye (pun not intended). Should have been punished.

That's not the same thing at all in terms of tortious behavior. There's different levels of culpability and recklessness. Also, there's an inherent assumption of risk when you're training combat sports in a gym.

Cormier has raked more eyes in recent times than Jones.

lol

TS just outed how much of a n00b a lot of you are

Fake news. I checked with @kflo and it turns out that Jon did nothing wrong.
fake news that some poster on the internet said he looked juicy? that sounds like pretty solid evidence. you should run with it bro. start a thread....

ahah creative thinking..dont think he will need to rely on pokes..has anyone seen his IG live stream a few days ago or has a screen recording by any chance? He did a pretty cool Q/A with the fans as well. Was on January 29th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back