Jon Jones mittwork by Winklejohn with safety glasses

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Indicative of Jones' strategy?

b487e6b1852e8cfd330d3c8e4919aa9f.jpeg

He got his eye poked out by someone's toenail while holding pads, I don't blame him.

Winkeljohn is blind in one eye because he got kicked in it by a dude who hadn't cut his toenails. He always wears safety glasses to protect the other one.

Last edited:
Winklejohn isn't stupid, he knows Jon Jones loves eyepokes

Winkeljohn is blind in one eye because he got kicked in it by a dude who hadn't cut his toenails. He always safety glasses to protect the other one.
Oh man, fuck that guy.
What were the consequences?

i still believe it was Jon who kicked Wink's eye out.

None. It was an accident.
So was Jones running his car into a pregnant lady.
Dude didn't cut his toenails and Wink lost and eye (pun not intended). Should have been punished.

So was Jones running his car into a pregnant lady.
Dude didn't cut his toenails and Wink lost and eye (pun not intended). Should have been punished.
The preflight inspection crew should have been fired and the league sued. It was probably bush league and those guys were so broke that he wouldn't have collected much other than a notice the league is now bankrupt but sue the fighter and collect his $500 purse lol. Good luck cyclops

The preflight inspection crew should have been fired and the league sued. It was probably bush league and those guys were so broke that he wouldn't have collected much other than a notice the league is now bankrupt but sue the fighter and collect his $500 purse lol. Good luck cyclops
It wasn't a fight. Wink was holding pads.

Wink got his eye fucked up years ago..

I think it was Rashad..

That's some scary shit though. I'm glad I only do boxing so I don't have to worry about toe nails in my eye.

Back