Jon Jones makes it so hard

And yeah, Jones is something else. His overall arsenal is unmatched in MMA

Werdum is better both in Jiu Jitsu and in striking.
in Jiu Jitsu definitaly, not sure about the striking appartement.

However Goats are imo: Fedor, the Spider Anderson Silva, ...GSP (you can debate untill the end who is best but...)

Jon Jones uses too many eyepokes and abuses his reach too much too make me see him as Goat.
He is beatable imo.

need some more blue pills ts?

However Goats are imo: Fedor, the Spider Anderson Silva, ...GSP (you can debate untill the end who is best but...)

Jon Jones uses too many eyepokes and abuses his reach too much too make me see him as Goat.
He is beatable imo.

This pretty much. tbh the only ones in here thinking Jones is all time goat are his fanboys which is understandable since they're letting bias ruin their ability to think logically, or trolls who say it solely to get a rise out of everyone else, or people affected by tribalism.

He is beatable imo.
What does it matter if he's beatable? All the fighters you mentioned have been beaten more than once. Fedor got KO'd by a middleweight.

But still doesn't have the balls to move up to HW division.
Why move to HW? There's been one title fight in the last 27 months and another one just got cancelled, it's a sloppy division with unreliable fighters, the top 3 at LHW would decimate the top 3 at HW.

In a somewhat serious response to OP, you haven't watched MMA long enough.

Fedor fanboys will do anything to hate Jones, they're just jealous Jones could become the GOAT in the #1 organization where there is drug testing.

So what you're saying is Fedor fought in a much tougher environment since it was unregulated. Good argument.

I'm not into that, personally, she makes it hard for me.

051bd07a1a604af2c169cef50f4fc278510fdc715f967479dedc644e1c6fcd0f_1.jpg

if that's not an actual perfect woman 10/10 ..I dont know what is ..my god

Jones is definitely beatable. He's a natural Heavyweight fighting at a weight class lower, exactly what Conor is doing. Conor is a natural Welterweight fighting on small guys. Put Jones in HW and watch him get his ass beat. I guarantee it.

As hard as starting this thread while you were rollerblading?

Jones is definitely beatable. He's a natural Heavyweight fighting at a weight class lower, exactly what Conor is doing. Conor is a natural Welterweight fighting on small guys. Put Jones in HW and watch him get his ass beat. I guarantee it.

Yawn. Jones isn't even among the biggest weight cutters. You can basically say about like half of the roster that they're fighting a weightclass below their "natural" weight.

Except that Jones been talking about moving to HW for the last 6 years and you know, it's just talk. I can say I can KYTFO but you know it's just talk from me but seriously I could. Just saying.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind, since the DC fight, he beats any HW in the entire planet at mixed martial arts.

You might think I'm crazy, and that DC being at LHW had nothing to do with him at HW, but it does. DC s even more beastly, crisp, explosive and strong at LHW, and Jones took the best version of DC, and comprehensively shut him down.

Werdum doesn't have the inherent athleticism to beat a super athlete like Jones. If you wanna beat Jones, you better be equipped like Rumble, or be a Brick sized guy, with legit wrestling and legit hands.

Werdum just ain't the guy. The guy has flashes of brilliance, and also still has flashes of the old sloppy, no striking Werdum that fought like a gimmick bjj guy from the late 90s.

Jones is the one.

Fedor fanboys will do anything to hate Jones, they're just jealous Jones could become the GOAT in the #1 organization where there is drug testing.

Yepz we all knew deep down inside Silva just didn't have the skill set to be the true GOAT, and legit take over Fedor's place in the GOAT hierarchy, but Jones does, and IMO, already has.

After the DC fight, sealed the deal for me. And if he beats Rumble, fuggettaboutit.

Yepz we all knew deep down inside Silva just didn't have the skill set to be the true GOAT, and legit take over Fedor's place in the GOAT hierarchy, but Jones does, and IMO, already has.

After the DC fight, sealed the deal for me. And if he beats Rumble, fuggettaboutit.
At least Silva is still fighting in the #1 organization at the age of 40 instead of fighting 2-0 cans like Fedor, Anderson has a good claim to GOAT, but not as great of a claim as the lord of Bones. JBJ reigns supreme.

I'm saying he's always been doping and when he went over to Strikeforce he got KTFO'd by Dan Henderson who is a natural middleweight.

You joined yesterday. What did you get banned for? Roid accusations?

Back