• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Jones looks like he’s 50 years old

View attachment 891237

Gaining mass for Heavyweight and the party lifestyle catching up to JBJ, I take back what I said about looking swole he’s aged 20 years lately.
Smacking his bitch up has taken its toll so it seems. Maybe he will regain his youth if he starts on his daughters because no doubt, they run their mouth like their fucken mother….

Tired of this mofo I don't wanna see his face unless it's in an octagon at hw

jones is built like a bag of dry dog food
rumblefb.0.jpg

Rumble quits in fights but not on abusive emails. {<BJPeen}

Drugs can make the face lumpy and puffy.

I recall in college my homie looking like Rocky at the end of the movie after a night of hard powders and pills.

Yes, so salty. I seem to have gotten the attention of you and your friend so there is that. You guys make a great team.
You replied to ME. Unless I had the attention span of a tuna, how would I miss that?
I bet you're fun at parties too

jon jones on his way to play Troy Maxson in Fences on broadway
ND-0308-IRT-Fences.jpg

When MMA hit the scene in 2005, it was all the rage. You were fucking dork if you did traditional martial arts and you probably wasted your life on it. Now that I have both, I have learned so much from TMA. You learn to set goals through belt attainment. You learn to be respectful and civil. You improve but slowly but also take no damage because no crazy spar session. You also learn how to run a dojo/dojang which is a business and marketing skill.

In reality, TMA makes you better human being. Also you will know enough to deal with some street trash as long as its decent training. MMA beats you down and diminishes your humanity. It sucks but Wonderboy has attained a good balance between Traditional values but also to have that effective skillsets against high level fighters.

tma doesnt spar with punches to the head

no, most guys that train tma will get handled by anyone that trains a combat sport who is their size

wonderboy comes from an american kickboxing background and that style/sport incorporates boxing

tma gives people a false sense of security

kyokushin is an effective style but you'd still have to cross train to defend against the most common street attack: punches to the head

as far as all the benefits you listed of tma, you could get the same from bjj but actually learn things that are much more applicable to self defense although of course sport bjj without wrestling and striking training is not a complete system but I'd pick a pure bjj guy over a tkd or karate guy in a fight any day

tma doesnt spar with punches to the head

no, most guys that train tma will get handled by anyone that trains a combat sport who is their size

wonderboy comes from an american kickboxing background and that style/sport incorporates boxing

tma gives people a false sense of security

kyokushin is an effective style but you'd still have to cross train to defend against the most common street attack: punches to the head

as far as all the benefits you listed of tma, you could get the same from bjj but actually learn things that are much more applicable to self defense although of course sport bjj without wrestling and striking training is not a complete system but I'd pick a pure bjj guy over a tkd or karate guy in a fight any day

You are talking about Mcdojos. Real TMA does head sparring. Maybe not much as they should but old school martial artist did spar and did so with punches to the head. They also had low lives and street thugs come in to their dojo/dojang and issue fights in which they engaged in.

This doc talks about it in depth in case you or anyone here is interested in:

You are talking about Mcdojos. Real TMA does head sparring. Maybe not much as they should but old school martial artist did spar and did so with punches to the head. They also had low lives and street thugs come in to their dojo/dojang and issue fights in which they engaged in.

This doc talks about it in depth in case you or anyone here is interested in:

I realize this but its very uncommon today

the way TMA are trained in the vast majority of schools, you will have no real self defense training

sparring your first round of mma with big gloves on and headgear was probably a very eye opening experience

He looks fat and he has a little gyno going on. That shits not reversible, except by surgery

Wow.. When I read the thread title I wasnt expecting that. He looks absolutely terrible, like so much so that its actually very worrying. Damn.
giphy.gif

i don’t think you all know very many 50 year olds.

Back