• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Jones looks like he’s 50 years old

He doesn't look 50, he looks wasted though. What a shame.

Looks bloated, tired and like he’s in bad health.

He’d had some time now to bulk up in a good way, but to me he looks like he mostly added fat to his torso. His arms look still a bit skinny but that’s just how long his arms are. Hard to gain a lot of muscle when your arms are such a long beanpoles. His legs too, probably has a lot of trouble adding muscle.

So most of his weight is in his mid section and I bet he’s lost a good amount of his speed and some dexterity. How does he think he matches up with the best heavyweights like Ngannou and Gane?

<{cruzshake}>

Expecting different behaviour out of a PED abusing DV perp? He's a thug and a bully.

Did not know about the domestic violence, also never knew he was a ped user. That said, how could I anticipate anything? That is kind of why I said I was disappointed, that implies surprise.

Ngannou already holds the record for KO wins over fossils. Time to add another, I suppose.

Does he really make a run at HW next year? Can he hold it together? It seems he can’t resist turning into a pile of steaming shit the moment he arrives in Vegas.

Mr Clean comes for all of us eventually.

When MMA hit the scene in 2005, it was all the rage. You were fucking dork if you did traditional martial arts and you probably wasted your life on it. Now that I have both, I have learned so much from TMA. You learn to set goals through belt attainment. You learn to be respectful and civil. You improve but slowly but also take no damage because no crazy spar session. You also learn how to run a dojo/dojang which is a business and marketing skill.

In reality, TMA makes you better human being. Also you will know enough to deal with some street trash as long as its decent training. MMA beats you down and diminishes your humanity. It sucks but Wonderboy has attained a good balance between Traditional values but also to have that effective skillsets against high level fighters.

cocaine-hell-of-a-drug.gif

van-blood-sport.gif

DelectableFamousGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

When MMA hit the scene in 2005, it was all the rage. You were fucking dork if you did traditional martial arts and you probably wasted your life on it. Now that I have both, I have learned so much from TMA. You learn to set goals through belt attainment. You learn to be respectful and civil. You improve but slowly but also take no damage because no crazy spar session. You also learn how to run a dojo/dojang which is a business and marketing skill.

In reality, TMA makes you better human being. Also you will know enough to deal with some street trash as long as its decent training. MMA beats you down and diminishes your humanity. It sucks but Wonderboy has attained a good balance between Traditional values but also to have that effective skillsets against high level fighters.
fuck that tma crap

fuck that tma crap

If trained properly with proper contact then its not bad. But they made it shitty so they could make tons of money. Its sad to see because they have effective moves.

lol, I love AJ... but he comes off insecure and angry here. I'm embarrassed for him here. Even after fully believing he was dealing with a fat moron.
The guy is truly a mental midget

The fuck

Fighting isn't good for a human face.

I boxed for a while and my eyes looked that all the time plus fucked up my teeth.

Considering hes been doing at the top level for over a decade, it's a miracle hes never been rocked of smashed in the face.

Heading to bum fights
Dude will never go HW

He will return to LHW after

Glover vs. Jiri

He's waiting for Ngannou vs Gane praying Gane will win without knowing Bon Gamin would merc him . I still think Jones will eventually fight at Heavyweight but he's definitely buying his time strategically .
Still think he'd beat Francis ironically
He's just waiting on Buentello to make a comeback and miraculously win the HW belt...then his plan to "wait for the right opponent to take advantage of" will be complete.

all these fighters with less than savoury life decisions and beliefs look like shit and way older than their years would suggest - conor, jon, perry, penn, vera to name a few.

Back