• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jon Jones looking thick, solid, tight: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

Christ is his coco ped dealers name

It's scary that he really thinks he's a good Christian boy when he's actually like an evil character.
Of course he doesn't. It's an act he's sticking even though he knows no one buys it.

Is that the name of some new PED?

Biggest fucking phony on the planet.

One minute it's cursing at DC or Gus, the next it's bible verses.

Call me when the inevitable crash and burn happens.

Looking jacked, very exited to see him perform against Gus

All things, including snorting blow, driving drunk, and sleeping around! You go Christian Warrior!!
Sort of similar to Evander Holyfield claiming to be such a man of God and professing such strong Christian beliefs, all the while fathering numerous children out of wedlock with several different women. Christian strength can obviously be applied towards some very ungodly endeavors!

It's scary that he really thinks he's a good Christian boy when he's actually like an evil character.

He doesn't believe a word of what he says. When you watch him on Rogan's podcast it's blatantly obvious that he is a sociopath.

Back