"Jon Jones is not a dominant fighter"

Nightrider

Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Jon Jones is not a dominant fighter. He has had multiple close fights, including a few that he could have lost had the judges felt just a little different.

Dominant fighters, well, dominate fights. Over and over.
Statements like these make no sense to me because Jones only has two controversial decision wins in his career: Gus and Santos

But if two close decision wins mean you're not dominant, then who really is "dominant"?

- GSP has two losses via 1st rd finish + two controversial dec wins (Penn 1/Hendricks)
- Fedor and Silva both have multiple losses by finish
- DJ has lost three times, and won a few close decisions as well (Dodson 1, McCall, Benavidez 1)
- Cruz has been finished by Faber and dominated by Cody. Also has a bunch of close dec wins (Faber II, Benavidez, Dillashaw)
- Aldo has been finished four times and lost to Volk

Jones has a better resume than pretty much everyone, and the only guy who is more dominant is Khabib (who hasn't faced the level of competition that the aforementioned guys have)

You cannot be so triggered surely?

You cannot be so triggered surely?
How is me making a thread addressing what I believe to be an incorrect notion being triggered?

The point of a public forum is to discuss, debate and share ideas

How is me making a thread addressing what I believe to be an incorrect notion being triggered?

Because you felt the need to call someone out to start the thread.

Triggered as fuck.

Statements like these make no sense to me because Jones only has two controversial decision wins in his career: Gus and Santos

But if two close decision wins mean you're not dominant, then who really is "dominant"?

- GSP has two losses via 1st rd finish + two controversial dec wins (Penn 1/Hendricks)
- Fedor and Silva both have multiple losses by finish
- DJ has lost three times, and won a few close decisions as well (Dodson 1, McCall, Benavidez 1)
- Cruz has been finished by Faber and dominated by Cody. Also has a bunch of close dec wins (Faber II, Benavidez, Dillashaw)
- Aldo has been finished four times and lost to Volk

Jones has a better resume than pretty much everyone, and the only guy who is more dominant is Khabib (who hasn't faced the level of competition that the aforementioned guys have)

why not just respond to his post instead of creating a thread quoting it?

Jon Jones is ugly af with a disgusting personality. Therefore he is not a dominant fighter in my book.

Jon has thoroughly dominated every fight he's been in except for Gus 1 and Santos
GSP has 2 losses in the first round and a razor thin decision vs Hendricks

when Jon doesnt finish his opponents, people on here scream unimpressive
meanwhile the 'GoatSP' had 8 decisions in 9 title fights

Jon Jones is ugly af with a disgusting personality. Therefore he is not a dominant fighter in my book.
fa3e3de05ccba25911d5e974526bdcef.jpg

Making a thread to respond to a post made in a separate thread.

Y u mad?

Address in the thread it was posted in ya flog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back