• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Jones "I'm only 23 years old" post fight interview with ESPN + tension w/ Chael

Chael has dirt on Jones.

sonnen.png
Lol at Sonnen's belly in this picture.

Why would jones waste his time with a bum like sonner who’s only popular within virgin dweebs community?

Chael has dirt on Jones.

sonnen.png
Jon has a kid by a girl he fucked in college that he doesn't mention and pretends doesn't exist so he can have his "Clean" family image. His fiance got pregnant too, and he left Iowa girl for her.

Idk if you've seen one tree hill but this motherfucker is literally the dad from that show.

How dare he not speak to Shale, what a steroid abusing to the back of the head punching sob.

Go on chaels YouTube channel and enjoy listening to Chael calling jones a snitch + a cheat lol

Why would you need to do that. You can see chael lose on Youtube over and over again. Chael makes up stories about how he will beat up fighters but in the end folds and never keeps his promises. I do not know how someone can take Chael at face value without some sort of corroboration or proof.

Chael makes up so many stories that it is very hard to take him seriously.

If you want to enjoy something you should enjoy watching a fight where chael actually wins a fight that he claims he showed up for. If Chael cant even be honest about that how can he be honest about other issues.

Jones had a bandage of some sort on his toe. Maybe when his dicky toe is playing up he feels a little bitter towards chael.

His fiance got pregnant too, and he left Iowa girl for her.

Idk if you've seen one tree hill but this motherfucker is literally the dad from that show.
GTFO of my head!
NAO!
Literally was just thinking that, after reading the line that came before the, break for a minute - got distracted by something (tending to my beer) and then scrolled and - just, anyway, gonna have to calmly ask you to leave my mind...

23 is how old he was when he won the title and he’d just mentioned how he’s been the real champ since 2011 when he first won the title. As someone else mentioned, he seemed nervous/uncomfortable and he clearly got his ideas mixed up.

23 is how old he was when he won the title and he’d just mentioned how he’s been the real champ since 2011 when he first won the title. As someone else mentioned, he seemed nervous/uncomfortable and he clearly got his ideas mixed up.
Was just gonna say this. He probably meant to say he's been champ since 23 years old.

He was nervous that Chael would verbally burn him or embarrass him, so he stumbled mentally and forgot his age.

Chael may not be the greatest fighter but he's good at trash talking w/out planning or rehearsing (see Chael vs. Tito press conference).

Actually, Chael's non-rehearsed trash talk is actually funnier than his memorized lines.

This is a bit of a look behind the curtain of the facade known as Jon Jones: he has pre-scripted lines and speeches memorized that he repeats to the public, and for some reason his brain must have reached back for something he used to say when he was younger hence saying he's 23. His whole personality seems to be a lie.
Good explanation, he's fascinating to me. We all goof sometimes when our brain is on autopilot, like Max Holloways "leave no turn unstoned", this is just an example of Jones goofing while his brain is on autopilot.

Back