Jon Jones: "I Want Ronda to Give MMA Another Try"

LCW5bUC.jpg

Nice show of support but I don't see her coming back

"If she dies, she dies"

-jon jones

I think Jon is being sincere he just comes across a bit off. He said that when his title got stripped, Ronda was one of the few people supporting him through his troubles.

Do, or do not, there is no try.

Seriously, the days of the one-dimensional champion are over. She is a world class grappler no doubt. Two losses, both to strikers, both brutal. If she has time and the will, pick up sufficient striking skills to at least close this glaring weakness otherwise retire. She has been an awesome champion, there is no shame in moving on.

And here I thought they were friends? :D

I agree with Jones. Throw her back in there against Zingano with Edmond coaching her again.

I'll gladly watch that.

It was polite version of Jones' "Hey pussy you still there?"

It's sad that Jon can't maintain sobriety.

I think Jones is right, she should give another try indeed, and change camps if possible. U know, start all over again, from the scratch and against a fringe Top 10 opponent... it would be great!

Do, or do not, there is no try.

Seriously, the days of the one-dimensional champion are over. She is a world class grappler no doubt. Two losses, both to strikers, both brutal. If she has time and the will, pick up sufficient striking skills to at least close this glaring weakness otherwise retire. She has been an awesome champion, there is no shame in moving on.
Difficult to tell the future is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back