Jon Jones: "I Want Ronda to Give MMA Another Try"

I'm the first to bash Jon but some of you guys are pretty damn cynical lol, I think he's genuinely trying to do a good thing here

Ronda ditching Edmond and working out at Jon's camp might give her an actual chance at reclaiming the belt.

It's clear the pad work with Edmond has her convinced she can strike with real strikers and all it's doing is getting her knocked the fuck out.

Sure he can. I'm not saying he should since he's currently taking part in a 50 year engagement with the mother of his children but that's another issue. Seriously, I know this is way off-topic, but it seems like he's been engaged for a decade. He needs to marry her already or stop calling her his fiancée.
Well I don't think he could......Namely for the points you made above. Rhonda is a smart enough girl to know that Jones is a walking fuckup who cheats on his eternal fiancé. sidepiece action action is for glove chasers and women with IQ below 80. Hell she probably feels sorry for him..... She just honestly doesn't seem like the woman to mess around with his type

method=get&s=ronda-rousey-jon-jones.jpg
Cain tried this first, hence the need for back surgery

If you thought Jon jones was a savage before this just blows everything else out the water

Well I don't think he could......Namely for the points you made above. Rhonda is a smart enough girl to know that Jones is a walking fuckup who cheats on his eternal fiancé. sidepiece action action is for glove chasers and women with IQ below 80. Hell she probably feels sorry for him..... She just honestly doesn't seem like the woman to mess around with his type

I'd like like to direct your attention towards Travis for a brief moment. She's the type to go for what she wants and she's previously made it obvious she finds him attractive.

I also disagree that side pieces are dumb. Getting involved with an involved person thinking they'll leave their partner is a bit idiotic but if it's just fun then that's not a reflection of their intellect. Now people who stay with cheaters and either blame the other person or expect them to change are people I doubt the intellect of.

I think that she did give it another try and she has not been able to adapt tongue high level female strikers

She should hang em up before she gets more damage and two Ko losses in a row is too time to stop

I'd like like to direct your attention towards Travis for a brief moment. She's the type to go for what she wants and she's previously made it obvious she finds him attractive.

I also disagree that side pieces are dumb. Getting involved with an involved person thinking they'll leave their partner is a bit idiotic but if it's just fun then that's not a reflection of their intellect. Now people who stay with cheaters and either blame the other person or expect them to change are people I doubt the intellect of.
HAHA....Ok lets disregard abstract or academic understanding as being part of intelligence and focus solely on intelligence as being the faculties of reasoning, understanding objectively, sense, thought and judgement. Any woman with a modicum of these would know their "fun" is not right and would have foresight enough to realize that their "fun" wouldnt be worth the troubles, long or short term. Anyone that would even entertain the notion of being a side piece is living in a deluded fantasy world...... and I'd say the spouse being cheated on(who believes the guy will change) isn't stupid. They're probably just mentally weak and feel incapable of helping themselves more than anything. If anybody should command empathy it should be the spouse.

Yes let's take advice from a cocaine abuser hit and run steroid user. I don't like Ronda, but jones is the last person she should listen to.

HAHA....Ok lets disregard abstract or academic understanding as being part of intelligence and focus solely on intelligence as being the faculties of reasoning, understanding objectively, sense, thought and judgement. Any woman with a modicum of these would know their "fun" is not right and would have foresight enough to realize that their "fun" wouldnt be worth the troubles, long or short term. Anyone that would even entertain the notion of being a side piece is living in a deluded fantasy world...... and I'd say the spouse being cheated on(who believes the guy will change) isn't stupid. They're probably just mentally weak and feel incapable of helping themselves more than anything. If anybody should command empathy it should be the spouse.

Whether or not the spouse commands empathy depends on how they react to the cheating. If they react by blaming the other person then I don't think they deserve an ounce of sympathy or empathy because that immediately tells me they were dependent on someone other than their spouse to keep their spouse faithful. Far as I'm concerned if you enter into a relationship with the belief you have to rely on people other than your significant other to keep him/her faithful then you shouldn't have been in that relationship in the first place and any pain you suffer is on you.

Now if they put the responsibility on their partner I'd be somewhat sympathetic even if they chose to stay. However regardless of my sympathies if they stay and expect their spouse to stop cheating that shows a severe lack of intellect. It also shows that the wronged spouse is perfectly okay with being married to someone who clearly has zero respect for them, their vows, and couldn't care less about risking their relationship for a few seconds of fun. Choosing to be with someone like that is nothing but pure idiocy.

On another note why do I never hear anyone question the intellect of the men who cheat? They may be called jerks and the like but nobody ever questions their IQ. Yet for some reason the other woman is regarded as being an idiot despite the fact that she's not the one risking her marriage, she's not the one breaking her vows, she's not the one willing to risk breaking up her family, so on and so forth. And to be clear when someone cheats they are the one responsible for any negative repercussions. Not the person they cheated with, not their spouse, not the newspaper boy, not their next door neighbor, not their supervisor at work, not the teenager working the drive-thru where they get their lunch. The cheater, and only the cheater, is responsible.

TL;DR: someone who stays with a cheating spouse out of 'love' and/or the belief they'll change is an idiot and the cheater is solely the one responsible for any negative repercussions.

Last edited:
Jones is a good man, he just wants to see Ronda get KTFO again.

Pretty sure every great fighter has lost 2 times in a row. You shertards are fuckin pathetic trolling ronda to a level out of this world. She lost to the best woman strikers on the planet, before that she had 7 title defenses. I think we need to see her one more time.

Jon is just trying to keep on Ronda's good side.

He don't want to get the PVZ treatment.....

On another note why do I never hear anyone question the intellect of the men who cheat? They may be called jerks and the like but nobody ever questions their IQ.
loll, there's definately a double standard. I would have said something but I thought it went without saying since you have the female perspective. It seems like Intelligence doesnt even come into play when there's a situation where a man is fooling around. Instead Men are just thought of as being dogs( which I'd attest to), aad they're thought of as such by society (whether consciously or subconsciously) while women are naturally held to the double standard that they're supposed to the more chaste/modest members of our society. <{hughesimpress}>Basically some men fear women, so to explain their behaviour logically(aswell as devalue them) we call out their intelligence or lack thereof(Its true with some women though, but ill agree its quite overused) men are for the most part excused because we've just come to accept that boys will be boys. While society sits back and embraces the "Madonna-whore complex" that many men see as the female archetypes. They want women to fit into one category or the latter to fit their needs as they feel....... I know I kinda went off on a tangent there, but I feel like its interrelated to this men vs women he said/she said bullshit that been set in the backdrop of anything someone like rousey( seen as a female power condiut) is involved in

Back