Jon Jones - I am not saying I will not have a drink or "ENJOY LIFE"

Happy Thoughts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Asked if he will still party and stuff.

Is this like a funny way of down low saying he smokes weed?

Happens 12 minutes into the interview.

:icon_chee

Seriously though, I thought it was a good interview and the lady asked some hard questions. I was totally surprised marijuana was not mentioned at ALL. I personally think, again my opinion, that it either was asked and edited out or she was told not to mention it.

Last edited:
"Enjoy life" can mean pretty much anything.

It's a funny way of saying he'll drink.

Holy shit.

Maybe you are right man but the way he never mentioned ever smoking weed even when asked what other drugs he experimented with after admitting he used cocaine in college makes me think otherwise.

Maybe you are right man but the way he never mentioned ever smoking weed even when asked what other drugs he experimented with after admitting he used cocaine in college makes me think otherwise.

Well, admitting to any other drug at this point would be extremely stupid on his part.

Or he will drink do coke smoke weed once every few months and not get caught and do whatever the Fuck he wants and everyone can stfu n stop being nosey bitches

Well, admitting to any other drug at this point would be extremely stupid on his part.

Exactly, which shows he is either A. being told what to say or B. not opening up completely. This is coming from a huge fan of his.

Exactly, which shows he is either A. being told what to say or B. not opening up completely. This is coming from a huge fan of his.
Right. He's not opening up completely, which is normal. It would be a stupid PR move to open up completely and admit to everything you've ever done. Being broad is the way to go in this situation, and is ok.

Or he might not have tried weed. Just because you have tried cocaine doesn't automatically mean that you have tried marijuana.

Right. He's not opening up completely, which is normal. It would be a stupid PR move to open up completely and admit to everything you've ever done. Being broad is the way to go in this situation, and is ok.

A part of me would like to think that if he did open up completely though that his haters would see he is not fake is the ultimate point I am trying to make. I understand that everyone is fake to a certain extent but if he opened up completely I think he might gain respect from the haters and have a clean conscience to boot. Not that smoking weed is bad at all but dodging or at least lowballing questions fuels the stereotype.

dont need drugs or alcohol to enjoy life!!

A part of me would like to think that if he did open up completely though that his haters would see he is not fake is the ultimate point I am trying to make. I understand that everyone is fake to a certain extent but if he opened up completely I think he might gain respect from the haters and have a clean conscience to boot. Not that smoking weed is bad at all but dodging or at least lowballing questions fuels the stereotype.

I see your point, but the haters would have a field day with it if he said he smoked weed. More "fake" shit and stuff like that. Hell the guy can't pass a drug test without the haters calling BS. What he did was the best move.

Back