Jon Jones - I am not saying I will not have a drink or "ENJOY LIFE"

I see your point, but the haters would have a field day with it if he said he smoked weed. More "fake" shit and stuff like that. Hell the guy can't pass a drug test without the haters calling BS. What he did was the best move.

haters going to hate I agree, maybe I am being too optimistic but who knows

Or he might not have tried weed. Just because you have tried cocaine doesn't automatically mean that you have tried marijuana.
Yeah, but it's more likely than not that he's done a lot more than "try" cocaine. For another thing, it's almost impossible that anyone with a coke habit wouldn't have had at least smoked weed before even if it wasn't really their bag, baby yeeeeeeah.

Yeah, but it's more likely than not that he's done a lot more than "try" cocaine. For another thing, it's almost impossible that anyone with a coke habit wouldn't have had at least smoked weed before even if it wasn't really their bag, baby yeeeeeeah.
"Almost" impossible =/= impossible.

He did openly admit in the interview that he partied a lot in college and experimented with cocaine and "other drugs". He does not mention how many times but it seems to me that reading between the lines it was somewhat consistent.

Exactly, which shows he is either A. being told what to say or B. not opening up completely. This is coming from a huge fan of his.

Why should he be opening up completely? This interview is an attempt to close the chapter and control the narrative not to start more controversy.

To the TS there was an article about Jon on DeadSpin where he was with his trainers and he was joking that the devil was testing him because he found a baggie of weed in one of his sock drawers. So yeah, he smokes weed.

Why should he be opening up completely? This interview is an attempt to close the chapter and control the narrative not to start more controversy.

To the TS there was an article about Jon on DeadSpin where he was with his trainers and he was joking that the devil was testing him because he found a baggie of weed in one of his sock drawers. So yeah, he smokes weed.

you have a link to that? very curious, thanks

He was joking, so you can hardly take that as evidence of anything.

Who cares if he Drinks as long as he drinks responsibly? He's not hurting anyone.

post you quoted said drink responsibly and the bentley and pole were the only things that ended up hurt that time

Right, but he hasn't shown a propensity to do that wouldn't you agree?

Enjoy life sounded like he was going to say weed or something and then caught himself. "Enjoy life" actually makes no sense in his response

Yeah, watch an interview, take out lines out of context and put them in bold so it seems controversial.

Well done losers! 😧

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back