Jon Jones: Honestly don’t think I’m ever going to officially move to heavyweight

We'll see how big he's got after USDA keep him on the sidelines for four years. Heavyweight might be the only option

Bragging about wins over someone 14 years removed from being UFC champ is also a dumb thing Fedor fans do

You talking about Mir a guess, Fedor was PRIDE champ 12 years ago.. so? the fight was Veteran vs Veteran.

Also.. Mir is younger than Fedor and he looked jacked at Bellator.

Veteran vs Veteran is more legit than a fighter in his prime (Stipe) crushing old post-prime veterans (Econoreem, Hunt, AA, Werdum).

"His era" is one of the silliest excuses ever for a guy still fighting but not competing against the best. It's not like he retired after "his era" lol. He's not Bas Rutten who for all intents and purposes just stopped competing and couldn't have fought the later guys, he's been fighting for nearly 20 years straight.

Do you not believe in primes or mileage on a fighter? He started fighting a decade before Cain, JDS etc..that's not his era and hardly an excuse. Jesus Christ.

haha shut up, random nobody in this world. I couldn't give less of a fuck about your opinion on anything. Stop thinking you're important, you irrelevant shithead.

"ramdom nobody" "give less of a fuck" "you are irrelant"

Still Reply to my post.. hahaha

#Wrecked
BoldScratchyKiwi-size_restricted.gif

You talking about Mir a guess, Fedor was PRIDE champ 12 years ago.. so? the fight was Veteran vs Veteran.

Also.. Mir is younger than Fedor and he looked jacked at Bellator.

Veteran vs Veteran is more legit than a fighter in his prime (Stipe) crushing old post-prime veterans (Econoreem, Hunt, AA, Werdum).

Dan Henderson is way older than Fedor and a middleweight to boot

Should prob beat the PED charges first

Should prob beat the PED charges first
Well this time they are Heavyweight charges so its a step in the right direction.

I can understand the PED hate and the jabs for ducking HW, but fuck I'll take any and all of those scraps!

Jones won’t move to heavyweight because he’s already been destroyed by overeem who has been destroyed by every other hw. Jon has an A+ in mmamath and I can’t argue with that.

"ramdom nobody" "give less of a fuck" "you are irrelant"

Still Reply to my post.. hahaha

#Wrecked
BoldScratchyKiwi-size_restricted.gif
Can't even spell words correctly that you would learn in grade 1.

You can't #wreck anyone when you have the IQ of a june bug. Keep thinking your opinion is of any value, shitposting troll.

At least DC had tried and made it. On the other hand, Jon has ducked HW division his entire life.
Is Gus ducking the HW division too? Did Chuck? How about Tito? So now everybody in a certain weight class is ducking the weight class above theirs? Lol. At least try to use a little intelligence in your trolling posts.

At least DC had tried and made it. On the other hand, Jon has ducked HW division his entire life.

Apparently every dominant champ is only ducking the weight class above the one their in.

Last I checked, you are ineligible to fight at all. So why don't you go ahead and STFU, Jon. You are irrelevant once again.

Do you not believe in primes or mileage on a fighter? He started fighting a decade before Cain, JDS etc..that's not his era and hardly an excuse. Jesus Christ.

He was still the #1 fighter in the world then and you guys all try to pretend otherwise, and he's still continued to fight alongside their careers. It's silly to pretend they haven't ever been capable of fighting short of the fact that Fedor refused to sign with the UFC.

I mean, next you'll tell me Cain isn't a contemporary of Derrick Lewis lol.

I can't believe how many dumb asses think Jones would be hw champion.

Apparently every dominant champ is only ducking the weight class above the one their in.
Not really... Jose Aldo never saw himself bounded to go up in weight. Same with Anderson Silva (even when he took a few challenges at 205).
It is really the case with Jones because he's a big 205 that could go up without issues.

Jones has plenty of things you can criticize him for, this is not one of those. He has always made weight at lhw and can choose to fight at wherever he is most comfortable.

Back