Jon Jones: Honestly don’t think I’m ever going to officially move to heavyweight

He says this and his fans still argue he'd beat every HW...
while I am not disputing if he would or not, I don't see how you link both statements...

He can be able to beat every HW and yet chose not to stay at HW merely by the amount of dmg he'd take from them (as compared to taking from a LHW)...

They are not mutually exclusive statements.

I sure did. I was making a comparison between the two,making it somewhat relevant.

You just talked about Fedor fighting some guys in another organization and by your own opinion, being clean..... Not really sure how that tied into my post in any way, shape or form.

Sure. Just itching to use the "ko'd by a MW thing". Didn't take you long. This thread has nothing to do with him.

Fedor is one of the few mma fighters after Pride that could make more money not fighting for the bald one who trashed him for years. So why would he go anyway? I wouldn't go work for a boss who smeared my name when I didn't even work for him. I'd go work for somebody else.

Not moving to HW is fine by me, as long as he snags some nice scraps outta the roster for us.

IF he ever returns...

Jones cant even beat USADA but hes gonna run through the HW division?? Put the crack pipe down.

Does this turd think he will get off?

I dont think Jones will "officially" be doing anything until at least the next election, but nice that he's keeping up his heel role for the few fans that still think he's their boy and being framed by the man.

But, what if a rainbow tells Jones to go to HW? That's the question he really needs put to him

Imagine that DC somehow humps and paws Miocic to a decision to win the HW strap, decides not to retire like a coward and Jon comes into the division and beats his ass again; they would have to put him on suicide watch.

Could the same argument be made for Fedor? Wouldn't sign with the ufc but his fans still argue that he would have beaten every HW on the UFC roster....
Fedor had already paid his dues, u weirdo

Sure. Just itching to use the "ko'd by a MW thing". Didn't take you long. This thread has nothing to do with him.

Fedor is one of the few mma fighters after Pride that could make more money not fighting for the bald one who trashed him for years. So why would he go anyway? I wouldn't go work for a boss who smeared my name when I didn't even work for him. I'd go work for somebody else.

That's all valid but still how can you go around claiming he would beat a bunch of guys he never fought? Pretty sure that isn't how combat sports work. You don't just get wins because you beat other guys that aren't said guys in another organization.

Why the hell does this need to even be explained? Was it really that hard to understand? You and Toco, man. Give your heads a shake. lol

Jones can run roughshod over heavyweight for the same reason DC was able to years ago - the talent level and average athleticism is cartoonishly low.

Granted, 205 is also shallow compared to lower weights, but heavyweight is a complete joke. You have a handful of talented, well rounded athletic guys, then a long list of old farts and clearly lower level fighters.

I'd pick a number of middleweights that could moonlight at heavyweight and embarrass a lot of guys outside the top 3.

Jones, Gus and DC would be competitive against anyone in the division. The reality is though, once in a while you are going to get KO'd and its going to be a lot worse than fighting at 205. Not really worth it if you make 205 easy.

Imagine having for the last 12 years excusing one of the best fighters in the world not fighting for the UFC.

Congrats on the dedication man.

That's all valid but still how can you go around claiming he would beat a bunch of guys he never fought? Pretty sure that isn't how combat sports work. You don't just get wins because you beat other guys that aren't said guys in another organization.

Why the hell does this need to even be explained? Was it really that hard to understand? You and Toco, man. Give your heads a shake. lol

How can I go around claiming he can beat a bunch of guys he never fought? Hmm..I don't see where I said that. He beat his era of HW's. It's people riding on Jones saying he could beat people he's never fought at HW, even though he refuses to even try it.

man if Jones goes on a tear at HW and then he has the trilogy fight again DC (assuming he becomes champion) that would be one of the greatest fights ever

you're a retarded fedor hater, there is not much to say
Not a Fedor hater at all.. Never particularly been a fan. Always say he is the HW GOAT when ppl mention stipe or werdum or Cain....

Don't get ridiculously retarded because someone who has the ability to be impartial disagrees with you

Back