Media Jon Jones hanging out with Badr Hari

Who wins if they were to fight?

• Total voters
You're blessed beyond measure for having a Dad like you have.

Mine died when I was 7 in a car accident.

And the mother of my children disappeared with my children a week ago.

The world needs dads like you have.
Yeah man, I am very grateful to have my dad, he’s one of my best friends:D

I hope you’re doing well all things considered bro

I meant from all non-MMA fighters the elite kickboxer would have the best shot.

Go piss into a cup and drink it.

That's not what you said at all. I could accept you havingf trash thoughts about combat on any level, but back peddling and lying about your intentions after realizing you can't defend the nonsense that spewed from the sewer you call a mouth is unacceptable.

jones would head kick him into oblivion! also no one cares about glory!

That's not what you said at all. I could accept you being a sub-human with trash thoughts about combat on any level, but back peddling and lying about your intentions after realizing you can't defend the nonsense that spewed from the sewer you call a mouth is unacceptable.

You're writing all of this nonsense for nothing.
I get that you understood it differently, and being the stubborn fart that you've been all your life, it's difficult for you to change your initial thought. Hence your tendency to get so touchy and whiny.

I am kind of excited to see Uku again. He got better every time he returned to the Glory ring, and he showed he’s not afraid of big boys either
Badr will definitely not get his Grand Prix ticket for free.
For sure, someone is getting knocked out here

You're writing all of this nonsense for nothing.
I get that you understood it differently, and being the stubborn fart that you've been all your life, it's difficult for you to change your initial thought. Hence your tendency to get so touchy and whiny.

There's no "understanding it differently" you shit for brains. You clearly stated the kickboxer would be more suited defending himself in a street fight, then later added "Oh I meant compared to other non-MMA fighting styles" to try to get out of the shithole you dug yourself in.

This last reply is nothing but projection as you've been the stubborn turd refusing to admit his wrong doings all along. I'll catch you in your next lie, if I remember you exist I will point to this exchange.

Ah, comparing notes on how to be trainwrecks, yet maintain their auras.

There's no "understanding it differently" you shit for brains. You clearly stated the kickboxer would be more suited defending himself in a street fight, then later added "Oh I meant compared to other non-MMA fighting styles" to try to get out of the shithole you dug yourself in.

This last reply is nothing but projection as you've been the stubborn turd refusing to admit his wrong doings all along. I'll catch you in your next lie, if I remember you exist I will point to this exchange.

You're just repeating the same nonsense... really couldn't care less what a feminine type of guy, probably middle-aged and jaded, thinks about my thoughts.

“Two abusers enter a bar”

Anyways, I’m pumped for Grant Dawson!
UFC Bless

<NoneOfMy>
<{cuts}>

Badr Hari “should” outclass Uku tonight as he’s the far superior fighter, but it’s heavyweight kickboxing and the Estonian packs a big punch so who knows what happens (probably a lot, lol).
Jürjendal put one of @samuelsoncast favorite fighters to sleep here:

Haha. I support Big T but he is far from my favourite fighter. I just like him and enjoy improvements. If he can figure out his defence tactics a bit more.

I voted Uku in this because of his danger and durability.

I can just as well see Badr getting injured, or gassing mid-fight and taking unanswered shots beyond the 2nd round.

That said.

This is Badr now. So who knows?

Edit:

Hang on. What thread is this? Lmao.

A street fight isn't quite the same as a MMA fight. Yes, Jones has more tools with his level of grappling experience, but I feel that an elite kickboxer would have the best shot at defending himself successfully.

Personally I would still favor Jones, because it's Jones and not just a MMA fighter. But generally speaking I don't think that a MMA fighter necessarily comes out on top in every street scrap.
Jones would rip a mfers eyes out. Jon is scary like that, if you know who he is you don't want to fight him in the the street.

It’s so nice to see two such a stand up citizens hanging out and getting along.

jon and badr at a club together? bottles were popped and lines were sniffed

exchanging roid tips and how to stay out of jail

Back