Media Jon Jones Hall of Fame speech

"Dudes I'm about to be arrested so lets do this quick.."

Im willing to bet some of them wouldnt happen if he was DQ'd or had points taken from his fouls. Its horse shit how coddled he is.
What fouls have Jones committed? Please explain.

I would love to hear what BS you come up with.

Im willing to bet some of them wouldnt happen if he was DQ'd or had points taken from his fouls. Its horse shit how coddled he is.
Lol what fouls he's lost points for the actual fouls he's committed and even been disqualified accidental eye pokes don't count as fouls and people rarely get points taken away from them

See you're seeing what you want to see not what's actually there.

Eye pokes.
Please show a fight where Jones has poked a fighter in the eye?

Please show a fight where the ref had to stop a fight for a fighter to regain their eye sight because Jones has poked them in the eye?

You Jones haters always saying Jones pokes fighters in the eye but can never prove it.

Again, I'll wait to see what BS you can come up with.

Please show a fight where Jones has poked a fighter in the eye?

Please show a fight where the ref had to stop a fight for a fighter to regain their eye sight because Jones has poked them in the eye?

You Jones haters always saying Jones pokes fighters in the eye but can never prove it.

Again, I'll wait to see what BS you can come up with.
Well he has a few times by accident but there are also fights where it's never happened and he's been poked as well

Can't recall many fighters losing points due to eye pokes. I remember he almost got disqualified for kneeling Smith Smith his only loss is due to do from using illegal elbows on Hamilton Hamilton he lost a point for kneeling guss in what looked to be his groin

Back