Media Jon Jones Hall of Fame speech

I understand Jones beat your favorite fighters and you are butt hurt about it and just need to make an excuse why Jones destroyed your hero's.

Speaking of reading comprehension, let me rephrase this to you again since your slow brain damage fails you. Again, touching eye lids is not a eye poke.

The video Jones put out shows he obviously trolled his haters, as you can see he even made cry baby faces because he was mimicking butt hurt hating Jones crybabies like you.

When you get done crying and making excuses, and being in denial about eye pokes. Jones is still the GOAT, still undefeated, still beat your favorite fighters and you still mad. That's all that matters.

Okay....., now this is just getting sad. You've run out of any shred of actual argument or credibility, so have resorted to the insane troll logic of throwing a childish tantrum. This was a discussion of Jones's documented history of poking fighters in the eyes, and you've descended to the level of "You're a butthurt crybaby!" as a response. I posted reasonable claims about the subject with links to sources, while you just kept saying "Nope, didn't happen!" and then eventually just started throwing immature insults. Tell me, which course of behaviour seems more like that of a "butthurt crybaby"...?

<BC1>

Okay....., now this is just getting sad. You've run out of any shred of actual argument or credibility, so have resorted to the insane troll logic of throwing a childish tantrum. This was a discussion of Jones's documented history of poking fighters in the eyes, and you've descended to the level of "You're a butthurt crybaby!" as a response. I posted reasonable claims about the subject with links to sources, while you just kept saying "Nope, didn't happen!" and then eventually just started throwing immature insults. Tell me, which course of behaviour seems more like that of a "butthurt crybaby"...?

<BC1>
You didn't post any facts you claim. You simply got mad because I didn't agree with your failed attempts at proving Jones pokes fighters in the eye.

I did not just simply say " Nope it never happened " you liar. So don't put words in my mouth and go re - read again what I said. I understand your reading comprehension is low, but this time put your glasses on. I clearly explained to you that touching someone's eye lids is not a eye poke, since you clearly don't know what an eye poke is.

I watched every single one of those fights, and on every replay of the so called eye pokes you never seen Jones finger go into any of those fighters eyes. He simply extends his fingers and accidently touched his a couple of opponents eye lids which might or might not cause temporary visual disturbance for a couple of seconds. But Jones never poked any of those fighters directly in the eye.

I understand you are butt hurt which is usually a symptom of Jones haters, but at least try to use your small pea sized brain before you post lies and baseless claims while proving zero facts.

You didn't post any facts you claim. You simply got mad because I didn't agree with your failed attempts at proving Jones pokes fighters in the eye.

I did not just simply say " Nope it never happened " you liar. So don't put words in my mouth and go re - read again what I said. I understand your reading comprehension is low, but this time put your glasses on. I clearly explained to you that touching someone's eye lids is not a eye poke, since you clearly don't know what an eye poke is.

I watched every single one of those fights, and on every replay of the so called eye pokes you never seen Jones finger go into any of those fighters eyes. He simply extends his fingers and accidently touched his a couple of opponents eye lids which might or might not cause temporary visual disturbance for a couple of seconds. But Jones never poked any of those fighters directly in the eye.

I understand you are butt hurt which is usually a symptom of Jones haters, but at least try to use your small pea sized brain before you post lies and baseless claims while proving zero facts.

Again with the childish tantrum and namecalling. Here is a direct quote from Jones in the documentary "The Hurt Business":

“So, Daniel Cormier is saying before the fight that I’ll end up poking him in the eyes at some point. And the reason why he says that is because I do poke people in the eyes. And it’s very illegal, but I do it."

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/new...nes-hilariously-admitted-poking-opponents-eye

Why do you keep denying reality when Jones himself doesn't...? You are characterising what Jones does as just touching the eyelid, while Jones literally says "I do poke people in the eyes". How on earth do you imagine you know what is happening better than the person who is actually committing the foul...?

Again with the childish tantrum and namecalling. Here is a direct quote from Jones in the documentary "The Hurt Business":

“So, Daniel Cormier is saying before the fight that I’ll end up poking him in the eyes at some point. And the reason why he says that is because I do poke people in the eyes. And it’s very illegal, but I do it."

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/new...nes-hilariously-admitted-poking-opponents-eye

Why do you keep denying reality when Jones himself doesn't...? You are characterising what Jones does as just touching the eyelid, while Jones literally says "I do poke people in the eyes". How on earth do you imagine you know what is happening better than the person who is actually committing the foul...?
Blah blah blah. Same ol lame excuse about eye pokes. And yet none of the videos you posted shows Jones poking anyone in the eye. Since Jones is touching his opponents eye lids i'm suppose to be in denial for not calling it an eye poke?

When you get done crying about eye pokes, go look at the actual fights and watch every single replay and you will see that Jones has never directly poked any of those fighters in the eye. His fingers are extended and touched their eye lids at worst, the replays clearly show this. But since its Jones you call it eye pokes LMAO. SMH.

Any other excuses?

So....., JON JONES, the man actually doing the eyepoking, is wrong and you are right? That's the position you're taking...?

Also, where are you getting this idea that I think ONLY Jones commits eyepoke fouls...? Cormier did it loads of times against Miocic, Travis Browne nearly ripped Werdum's eye out. Plenty of fighters eyepoke their opponents, Jones just happens to be one of the more prolific offenders and this is a thead about Jon Jones, so why would I bring up any other fighters...?

S/O to Jones’s wife for sticking with him through all the shit. Always respect people that stay together through bad times. I’m sure many modern dummies would’ve told her to leave him a long time ago, she made the right choice.

She's not his wife. They've been engaged for about 8 years. In that time, he's wrapped his car around a pole at 2am with two women who aren't his baby momma riding with him; he's choked a stripper; did a hit and run on a pregnant woman; fired a weapon illegally; been caught using coke; and been arrested for domestic violence

But you think she made the right choice?

lol

She's not his wife. They've been engaged for about 8 years. In that time, he's wrapped his car around a pole at 2am with two women who aren't his baby momma riding with him; he's choked a stripper; did a hit and run on a pregnant woman; fired a weapon illegally; been caught using coke; and been arrested for domestic violence

But you think she made the right choice?

lol
I said that about 5 min before it came out he got arrested lol. Several people already made me eat my humble pie lol... the timing was actually pretty funny

Unless he is seriously abusive I still think it's smarter for her to stay with him though. Most people in the West give up on marriage/relationships too quickly imo

That being said, the fact he hasn't married her makes me question it, pretty ridiculous considering all he has put her through... he's also provided a nice living/lifestyle for her though so idk

Blah blah blah. Same ol lame excuse about eye pokes. And yet none of the videos you posted shows Jones poking anyone in the eye. Since Jones is touching his opponents eye lids i'm suppose to be in denial for not calling it an eye poke?

When you get done crying about eye pokes, go look at the actual fights and watch every single replay and you will see that Jones has never directly poked any of those fighters in the eye. His fingers are extended and touched their eye lids at worst, the replays clearly show this. But since its Jones you call it eye pokes LMAO. SMH.

Any other excuses?
You sound like a little bitch.
No offense, just saying.

I said that about 5 min before it came out he got arrested lol. Several people already made me eat my humble pie lol... the timing was actually pretty funny

Unless he is seriously abusive I still think it's smarter for her to stay with him though. Most people in the West give up on marriage/relationships too quickly imo

That being said, the fact he hasn't married her makes me question it, pretty ridiculous considering all he has put her through... he's also provided a nice living/lifestyle for her though so idk

I'm married. People shouldn't bail on a marriage the moment things get tough. You've taken vows before God and your friends and family and those vows should be honored

But that doesn't mean you should enable destructive or abusive behavior from your spouse.

And hanging a woman in engaged limbo for years is a low character move that should tell any more woman that he doesn't value or trust her.

That said, I don't feel one bit sorry for his girlfriend. She chose this and continues to choose it. She could've found an honorable man of modern means.

I'm married. People shouldn't bail on a marriage the moment things get tough. You've taken vows before God and your friends and family and those vows should be honored

But that doesn't mean you should enable destructive or abusive behavior from your spouse.

And hanging a woman in engaged limbo for years is a low character move that should tell any more woman that he doesn't value or trust her.

That said, I don't feel one bit sorry for his girlfriend. She chose this and continues to choose it. She could've found an honorable man of modern means.
I agree with that part about being engaged in limbo

But we don't know Jon behind the scenes, he's obviously provided a nice living, and could be a great partner for the most part I don't know. Of course, if he is being abusive that's unacceptable, we don't actually know what happened

With 4 kids, and being in her mid 30's do you think she would really be better off leaving him?

With 4 kids, and being in her mid 30's do you think she would really be better off leaving him?

Yeah. She'll get child support.

I highly doubt he's faithful to her if he won't commit. Same reason McGregor won't.

But whatever. People value different things. I see a guy like Jones and he's got nothing I want. I'd rather have my own relatively modest life

Yeah. She'll get child support.

I highly doubt he's faithful to her if he won't commit. Same reason McGregor won't.

But whatever. People value different things. I see a guy like Jones and he's got nothing I want. I'd rather have my own relatively modest life
Child support only lasts so long, and with the faithfulness thing... most rich pro athletes have women on the side. Most rich people in general do, even Bill Gates had a mistress and hung out with Epstein lol. That comes with being with a dude like Jon or Conor... there's a reason they stay.. they know they're better off

All that is assuming he isn't physically abusive though

You're his Black Cat

Any other excuses?

Dude, you're living in la la land. Keep Bones dick in your mouth so we don't have to hear your BS anymore...

Dude, you're living in la la land. Keep Bones dick in your mouth so we don't have to hear your BS anymore...
The truth hurts don't it? Put your boyfriends dick back in your mouth so I don't have to hear you whine anymore about anything I post.

You Jones hating crybaby bitch.

Were the lights super bright or was he high as hell and constantly squinting? lol

The truth hurts don't it? Put your boyfriends dick back in your mouth so I don't have to hear you whine anymore about anything I post.

You Jones hating crybaby bitch.

STFU troll.

Back