• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Jones had something to say about Francis Ngannou calling himself the 'baddest man on the planet'

Who wins in a potential fight?

• Total voters
Lol, pretty clear that Jones was hiding from Ngannou. Had years to fight him, but just sat out, and then acts like Francis is the one who's scared? Dana even called Jones a scared little bitch, and he is. Nothing wrong with that, just don't act like some badass when you're not.

Jon Jones is the greatest fighter of all-time, but let’s not act like he wasn’t waiting for the perfect time to move to HW lol. He even waited until Stipe was broken down. He’s a fighting genius, he was never going to take a risky matchup, which is why he also won’t fight Pavlovich.

mark-you-calendars-were-almost-at-the-10-year-anniversary-v0-zdiqg5k8mhs91.png

Yeah Im sure Francis was a big consideration in his plans spanning a decade.

upload_2023-5-16_16-24-48.png

If Jon defends against the next 2 or 3 rightful #1 contenders then he can make the claim of baddest man. Stipe isn't one of those guys though

But we aren’t 12 months ago little buddy.
Try living in the present. Where Jon Jones is HW champion of the UFC and Ngannou has no fights lined up. That’s the truth.

<{1-12}>

But we aren’t 12 months ago little buddy.
I think Francis is pretty beatable to be honest but let's not pretend that Jones hasn't slid into HW, fought a guy with a massive hole in his game,who had just lost to the champion and then waited until he was safe to talk crap about him. Francis is probably getting paid more than Jones ever will, still is the lineal champion and hasn't had his entire career asterixed by PED use and picking up the HW scraps. We all think Jan was as good a LHW champ as Jones was, don't we?

Lol, pretty clear that Jones was hiding from Ngannou. Had years to fight him, but just sat out, and then acts like Francis is the one who's scared? Dana even called Jones a scared little bitch, and he is. Nothing wrong with that, just don't act like some badass when you're not.

Francis IS scared. Jones is still in the UFC. Francis is not.

Why are you so quick to blame Jones for the fight not getting made, when Ngannou's demands were so unrealistic he had to actually leave the UFC for them to be met?

Jones was hiding from a fighter that was offered the highest pay ever to fight him?

Jones was hiding, though he is still with the organization and Francis turned down the highest pay ever, and just, left.

Jones choked out Gane who went to a decision with Francis to become the undisputed HW champion.

upload_2023-5-16_17-38-0.png

And Jones was, scared?

<WhatIsThis>

You didnt even try....

Francis’ demands were much more complicated. He wanted to fight in an MMA org while becoming a stakeholder in said org with the freedom to also take boxing matches.You’re talking about 2023. Nothing was stopping Jones from fighting Ngannou in 2022 but Jones.
Except the part where Ngannou needed knee surgery but put it off for a cpl months to visit Cameroon.

That is what you actually mean, right? Thus ensuring he would not be able to fight before his contract expired in December, 2022 (reportedly).

2 of the three most deplorable dishonest fighters. And their equally dishonest fanbases trying to pick and choose who is worse. Who is right.

It’s like an early Christmas. Since I’ve called both of them out and their fanbases the whole time with the truth.

I can’t imagine a point where I back two dishonest guys. And then I have to pick which one I eventually fall in line behind.

But, I’ll keep both sides honest from time to time. So it would probably be a good idea for all of you to stop lying.

200w.gif

Except the part where Ngannou needed knee surgery but put it off for a cpl months to visit Cameroon.

That is what you actually mean, right? Thus ensuring he would not be able to fight before his contract expired in December, 2022 (reportedly).

2 of the three most deplorable dishonest fighters. And their equally dishonest fanbases trying to pick and choose who is worse. Who is right.

It’s like an early Christmas. Since I’ve called both of them out and their fanbases the whole time with the truth.

I can’t imagine a point where I back two dishonest guys. And then I have to pick which one I eventually fall in line behind.

But, I’ll keep both sides honest from time to time. So it would probably be a good idea for all of you to stop lying.

200w.gif
I’m asking where was Jon Jones Jan.2/22? Knee surgery, trips to Africa, negotiations didn’t stop Ngannou from fighting that night. Didn’t Jones already announce his return and move to HW? Could they not have fought at UFC 270? Or there abouts? Do you know why they couldn’t fight while Ngannou was still in the UFC? That’s why I’m suggesting the stall was on Jones’ end.

Last edited:
Jon literally had years to fight Francis and chose not to. Ain’t a coincidence he was fighting for the heavyweight belt 2 milliseconds after Francis left.

Well…
One of these guys has actually fought in the last year and proven it, not to mention also has a fight lined up. While the other hasn’t fought in the last year and doesn’t plan on doing so for another.

Feel free to make all the excuses you want discrediting Jones, but at least he shows up to the dance.

Didn't Jones just take three years off while talking the whole time about moving to HW, which he conveniently decided to finally do after Ngannou left? <45>

Back