• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Jon Jones had bench warrant out for his arrest **UPDATE** Charged with battery of cocktail waitress

people are away from home for weeks especially if they work on the road and live alone.
Yes, and when that is the case you contact your post office and ask them to hold your mail until you return. That way important mail doesn't get returned tot he sender. It's like none of you have ever thought about doing this.

No, when I leave home for an extended amount of time, I contact the post office and request they hold my mail for the duration of the time I'm going to be away from home. if I am expecting something important I have the mail forwarded to my parents house. You just leave home for weeks at a time, leave all of your mail piling up (letting anyone who passes your house know "hey i'm not here") and then returned to the sender? No responsible home owner does that. I'm not "special" ...I'm responsible. What makes more sense "I'll just let my mail pile up for a few weeks, then I'll have the mail man take it all back to the post office and returned to the sender" or "I'll call the post office, let them know I'll be out of town and ask that they hold my mail until I return"...

Either A: You have never left your home for "extended periods" of time. Or B: You're not very bright and you just let your mail pile up by your mailbox until the mail man finally took it all back.
wow, i thought the stupidest dumbfuck id converse with on sherdog would be about 'goat' discussions, jon jones, or PEDs. you have surpassed them all by a mile, congratulations!

wow, i thought the stupidest dumbfuck id converse with on sherdog would be about 'goat' discussions, jon jones, or PEDs. you have surpassed them all by a mile, congratulations!
You believe having a post office hold your mail so it doesn't get sent back to the sender is an unintelligent thing to do?

<SelenaWow><Huh2>

I think this was covered in Philipinos 3:14.

Right, but u have to be arrested for that
There was a bench warrant for his arrest due to missing his court date. That's what the $300 was for, it was not for the actual club incident. It was for the missed court date.

Yes, and when that is the case you contact your post office and ask them to hold your mail until you return. That way important mail doesn't get returned tot he sender. It's like none of you have ever thought about doing this.
yeah you should do that but you are acting like no one ever leaves without thinking about doing it first. And someone who is insanely irresponsible probably wouldn't.

Jon Jones Stiffed Stripper for $100 at Family Outing Allegedly

Some new and somewhat bizarre details have emerged regarding the battery charge levied against UFC light heavyweight champion, Jon Jones, who is accused of accosting a female employee at TD’s Eubank Showclub in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Jones allegedly made unwanted advances toward the cocktail waitress, put her in a “tight rear-naked choke hold,” then picked her up off the ground and spun her around “like a wrestling match,” according to TMZ.

His accuser then claims “piece of sh1t” Jones placed her on the bar and slapped her v@gin@, something that apparently requires a $100 deposit that he refused to pay (or just flat-out ignored).

Jones, who was at the strip club with his brother and NFL star Chandler Jones, insists he’s not in any trouble. In addition, his spokesperson is confident “Bones” and his witnesses will easily refute her “malicious lies” about last April’s incident.

-MMAMania.com

This should not be overly complicated. Cameras everywhere. They have it on film or they don't..

yeah you should do that but you are acting like no one ever leaves without thinking about doing it first. And someone who is insanely irresponsible probably wouldn't.
No, I'm acting like that is the normal thing to do while the rest of the people are acting like the normal, rational thing to do is let your mail pile up for weeks at a time, and then have the post office return it to sender.

What they're actually attempting to do is make it look like Jon did this on purpose. He intentionally didn't check his mail for weeks at a time so that it would be sent back to the court house. That's why as soon as he was notified there was a bench warrant he ran straight down to the court house to sort it all out.

No, I'm acting like that is the normal thing to do while the rest of the people are acting like the normal, rational thing to do is let your mail pile up for weeks at a time, and then have the post office return it to sender.

What they're actually attempting to do is make it look like Jon did this on purpose. He intentionally didn't check his mail for weeks at a time so that it would be sent back to the court house. That's why as soon as he was notified there was a bench warrant he ran straight down to the court house to sort it all out.
my mistake then :D

#AllStrippersMatter

You believe having a post office hold your mail so it doesn't get sent back to the sender is an unintelligent thing to do?

<SelenaWow><Huh2>
do you believe family emergencies might occur that would prohibit getting home for an undetermined amount of time? this may blow your feeble mind to pieces-sometimes tragic shit happens and you dont realize youre going to be gone for nearly 3 weeks. im not sure i can spell that out to you in simpler terms. are there any other things i can help you with like how to buckle a seat belt or change channels on your tv?

This is coming from a stripper. They are notoriously greedy and deceptive. Lets give the benefit of the doubt.
*Cocktail waitress. And you can't grab/slap/choke a waitress or a stripper anyway.

giphy.gif

This should not be overly complicated. Cameras everywhere. They have it on film or they don't..

Not necessarily.

The allegation takes place over 3 months ago. I would be very surprised to find out this (or any similar establishment in Albuquerque) is keeping archives of all cameras for months on end.

If police or venue management saved it pursuant to the staff members claims, then its likely on file. If the video wasn't requested in time, it could easily be gone within days of the incident, especially if its not a very critical location of the venue (eg, some seating area, not the front door, registers, exits etc)

I wonder how much other shit he's gotten away with that we've never heard about.

Back