Jon Jones/GSP GOAT discussion thread: Comparing Losses

Jones is not even in the discussion, a guy who cheat half of his carreer dont belong with the greatest of all time(Fedor and GSP)

You don't need to avenge a loss when you were destroying the guy and lost on a technicality. Also, GSP did move up in weight, but Jones is not retiring and has plenty of time to make the move if he wants to.

In my opinion you do need to avenge a loss if you lost for been a cheater (as usual in jones). I mean you need to redeem yourself.

It only depends on your opnion.

a) losing twice in a nearly 20 years career, and brutally avenging these losses (3 times total)

b) being caught roiding 5+ times

GSP Goat

Jones needs roids and ed medication. Im not sure he can be the goat of anything.

That’s your opinion. Not a fact.

It's the opinion of most. You're just morally bankrupt, but that's okay. Most people agree with me as the official GOAT poll on Sherdog easily proves. Enjoy your insecure fighters who need to cheat to win. I won't be watching them.

Nah. Its a fact. Mma fans are just pretty dumb. Look at any other sports, especially individual sports and tell me which drug cheats are regarded as goats?
Everyone knows Lance Armstrong is the goat cyclist

Everyone knows Barry bonds is one of the goat homerum hitters

Nah. Its a fact. Mma fans are just pretty dumb. Look at any other sports, especially individual sports and tell me which drug cheats are regarded as goats?

Infact, most of them get banned from ever competing again. When we think of Lance Armstrong, do we consider him GOAT of cycling? Of course not, he's a cheat and a fraud. Jon Jones and Anderson Silva are no different to Lance. Complete frauds and the UFC makes a mockery of itself by continuing to let them compete.

Great posts by the way.

It's the opinion of most. You're just morally bankrupt, but that's okay. Most people agree with me as the official GOAT poll on Sherdog easily proves. Enjoy your insecure fighters who need to cheat to win. I won't be watching them.
It’s the opinion of most Canadians***. The fact that “cheater” Jones still has over a fifth of the total votes out of 7 options say it all.

Eliminate Canadian bias and Jones would literally blow GSP out of the water in the poll, roids or not.

LMAO at trying to correlate morals to watching sports entertainment. Human cockfighting, no less. Damn you’re a special snowflake.

It’s the opinion of most Canadians***. The fact that “cheater” Jones still has over a fifth of the total votes out of 7 options say it all.

Eliminate Canadian bias and Jones would literally blow GSP out of the water in the poll, roids or not.

LMAO at trying to correlate morals to watching sports entertainment. Human cockfighting, no less. Damn you’re a special snowflake.

So I'm Canadian now? Lol wtf? Take your own advice and grow up.

He's a steroid abusing fraud and a cheat. He is not GOAT and not even close. Infact, I actually think you're trolling at this point.

So I'm Canadian now? Lol wtf? Take your own advice and grow up.

He's a steroid abusing fraud and a cheat. He is not GOAT and not even close. Infact, I actually think you're trolling at this point.
Show me where I said you’re Canadian.

Classic SJW response trying to put words that were never said. I’d love to know about your morals regarding real life matters, not about human cockfighting. Lol

Jones lack Consecutive Title Defenses to be considered GOAT.

Ah yes, the old "Canadian, by their sheer number, can sway a vote their way" argument... o_O

Canada is less populated than California, and California is just ONE of the 50 states in the United States.

Back