Jon Jones/GSP GOAT discussion thread: Comparing Losses

You're talking about cheating when Jones has failed multiple drug tests?

You're a special kind of idiot.
While GSP dodges testsfor 4 years but Hendricks who passed tests for 6 years gets called a roider by GSP fans.....

Hmmmm.......

GSP is a nobody close to Jones, you all stop putting these two together, doesn't make any sense.

Jon > 649 abysses > GSP. Jon = Genius, GSP = hard worker. There are levels to this game, come on.

Some people might say he lost by “cheating”

Other more rational people would say he “lost” due to an incompetent referee who should have stopped the fight 10 seconds before the DQ.
Yep, the fight was stopped because of illegal strikes by Jon Jones so irrational people would of course think that he lost the fight because he cheated. On the other hand, more rational people would know that Jon Jones lost the fight because they don't personally agree with the ref.

Jon Jones is a cheater so he doesn't have a case for being goat, you should really stop making threads implying Jones is the goat. It's getting embarassing.

GSP has most likely been greasing his whole career and is therefore DQ'd from any GOAT talks

Not much to discuss. Jones loss is because he destroyed a guy with illegal elbows. In early UFC days, it was all in a nights work!

USADA vanquished Jon Jones like, two times?

jon-jones-crying-over-titel-loss.gif

Cheater gonna cheat. GOAT St-Pierre is the One.

gsp is a lifetime natural athlete! he has never taken anything in his life! he is one of the most explosive and athletic welter weights in the world and he obtained that all naturally! even in a division full of juicers he is the only one thats clean! gsp beats roided up guyS NATURALLY!! hes more explosive and athletic than juicers!!

gsp natty goat bless

Jones can't be in GOAT conversations xD

But in that case, GSP avenged his losses (also he went up and beat a bigger champion).
Jones never avenged his defeat (and he's too scare to go up to face fighters of his own size).

GSP wins

Hello, ill leave to the NSAC explain it to you

“The inspectors are there close,” he said. “They can see both guys’ chests and back when they’re getting ready to go, and the referee can see it as well. So if for some reason they thought the guy was using that to get an advantage and it was something significant, they’d just grab a towel and wipe the guy down.”

Kizer said that earlier in the night, UFC 126 referee Kim Winslow spotted one fighter – neither Silva or Belfort – with an unnecessary glob of Vaseline on his face between rounds and had it wiped off by an official.

“I leave it to their expertise,” Kizer said. “We had a great referee in [the Silva bout] with Mario (Yamasaki), and we had four great inspectors in there. I saw some people were saying Belfort did the same thing. But that’s a lot different than someone putting Vaseline on a guy’s back to purposely give him an advantage. So it’s a matter of degrees.

“I can tell you that watching at cageside … there was nothing that raised a concern to me, as opposed to what I saw with (Phil) Nurse and (Georges) St-Pierre back in the day.”

You really think GSP is the one clean UFC fighter? Talk about special idiots...

What's funnier is you all have to cling to every last Sherdog theory to try to discredit him.

Jones' failures are well documented and full of some sketchy shit.

GSP gonna GOAT. Get over it.

What's funnier is you all have to cling to every last Sherdog theory to try to discredit him.

Jones' failures are well documented and full of some sketchy shit.

GSP gonna GOAT. Get over it.
Breaking: pro athletes take PEDs

It is not a Sherdog theory

Do whatever you need to do to justify Jones roiding so hard that it's still showing up in his system years later.

I won't judge. Too much.
Jones was "roiding so hard" yet GSP has proportionally more muscle mass than him

6'4 220 lbs 12% bf
Vs
5'10 190 lbs 12% bf

Makes you wonder ... Gymnastics training must be better than steroids

Jones was "roiding so hard" yet GSP has proportionally more muscle mass than him

6'4 220 lbs 12% bf
Vs
5'10 190 lbs 12% bf

Makes you wonder ... Gymnastics training must be better than steroids
Convict conditioning, calisthenics and GH.

Hello, ill leave to the NSAC explain it to you

“The inspectors are there close,” he said. “They can see both guys’ chests and back when they’re getting ready to go, and the referee can see it as well. So if for some reason they thought the guy was using that to get an advantage and it was something significant, they’d just grab a towel and wipe the guy down.”

Kizer said that earlier in the night, UFC 126 referee Kim Winslow spotted one fighter – neither Silva or Belfort – with an unnecessary glob of Vaseline on his face between rounds and had it wiped off by an official.

“I leave it to their expertise,” Kizer said. “We had a great referee in [the Silva bout] with Mario (Yamasaki), and we had four great inspectors in there. I saw some people were saying Belfort did the same thing. But that’s a lot different than someone putting Vaseline on a guy’s back to purposely give him an advantage. So it’s a matter of degrees.

“I can tell you that watching at cageside … there was nothing that raised a concern to me, as opposed to what I saw with (Phil) Nurse and (Georges) St-Pierre back in the day.”
Well from all of that effort I can see it raised a concern with you. Bottom line, why was Andy rubbing Vaseline on his body? Do you have a good answer?
Btw- was the Penn fight ever overturned or made a NC? GSP’s camp sent a reply that explained why what happened actually happened. And as people have noted,
Danaher, St. Pierre’s New York-based grappling coach, notes the centrepiece of the Canadian’s game plan was “the notion of control” in the clinch, takedown and ground phases of the fight. “Applying body lubricant would have been directly against his own interests as control is made more difficult by the presence of oil or Vaseline,” he wrote.

“Lubricant does not discriminate,” he added. “If lubricant made Mr. Penn’s grappling ineffective, it should also have made St. Pierre’s grappling technique ineffective.”

Last edited:
Back