Jon Jones finally being honest Re: DC & HW

There's nothing left for him at LHW and no one will want to see any of it.

There's almost zero talk of him and Dos Santos.

That "trash" division is the hardest in MMA history and will wreck Boner.

He knows it. It doesn't even have to be by someone crazy elite.

Even a little grazing punch that looks like nothing can put the lights completely out.

He's playing a smart game by avoiding it.

The only thing that will look like trash is if he decides to keep fighting MW's.
That is your opinion.

The facts are he can continue to intelligently make millions and move to HW in his late 30s 40s and still dominate as hes already destroyed the HW champ easily.
In fact hes destoyed bellator and one fcs Hw champs already too.

This is, if he even bothers to do it.

Whether he's lying or not the only interesting fights he has left are only at HW.

Fighting smaller guys in a division that has been thoroughly cleared out is pointless.

He's actually at a point where MW's are moving up lol.

Like it or not, HW is the only sensible move he has left.
This always makes me laugh a little since the guy everyone thought would "expose" him and is regarded as one of the biggest punchers the sport has ever seen ( who ironically had the same path to victory the guys in the least athletic and skilled division Jon is apparently "ducking" have, a hail Mary 1 punch KO), was actually a mediocre WW who "moved up" to find the most success he had in his entire career, lol.

It's also kind of funny the closest Jon ever came to being finished where both against "MW who moved up" although Chael getting a win, let alone by finish, for Jon ripping his own toe off would have been the most absurd title win ever but the fact still remains.

Nah its bc I'm at work, fuckboi, something you dont do, and its way easier to get away with browsing and shitposting on sherdog bc I know the site like the back of my hand and everything is easy to read n shit

Have me start going to these gay ass links I suddenly have to deal with extraneous shit that I dont want to deal with

I'm sorry you got so offended but that's your problem lol

well....what an angry little cunt you are.

That is your opinion.

The facts are he can continue to make millions and move to HW in his late 30s 40s and still dominate as hes already destroyed the HW champ easily.

This is, if he even bothers to do it.

That's not really an opinion.

The only Dos Santos everyone on this board wanted to see Boner fight was JDS.

DC was a hard fight for Boner both times, no doubt and it makes sense that he doesn't want to let DC weight 50 more lbs. He would outweigh Boner by about 30 lbs.

He won't fight where he doesn't have a huge advantage, whether it be size or steroids.

He has to face the music and go to HW.

He's already viewed as a joke by a large amount of the MMA community.

If he ever wants to get out of that spot, he has to fight HW.

I think UFC is actually telling guys like Rockhold to call him out due to his refusal to move up in weight.

We haven't seen him lose.

While he may be able to dominate HW, it's unlikely that he won't pick up a loss or losses there, as it's so easy to lose in the division and Jon knows it.

The most interesting element will be to see how it is he deals with a loss.

There's nothing left for him at LHW and no one will want to see any of it.

There's almost zero talk of him and Dos Santos.

That "trash" division is the hardest in MMA history and will wreck Boner.

He knows it. It doesn't even have to be by someone crazy elite.

Even a little grazing punch that looks like nothing can put the lights completely out.

He's playing a smart game by avoiding it.

The only thing that will look like trash is if he decides to keep fighting MW's.
So basically what you're saying is any bum at HW can beat even the most skilled of fighter even if he losses 98% of the fight leading up to it with 1 hail Mary punch which in no way makes him a superior fighter but as long as Jones is in the receiving end it proves something? Lol.

What if Jon is like Fedor and manages to avoid that "hail Mary" and destroys the less athletic and far less skilled true HWs for years and years which with his complete skill set and well above average fight IQ he very well could, although father time will catch up to him eventually.

That's not really an opinion.

The only Dos Santos everyone on this board wanted to see Boner fight was JDS.

DC was a hard fight for Boner both times, no doubt and it makes sense that he doesn't want to let DC weight 50 more lbs. He would outweigh Boner by about 30 lbs.

He won't fight where he doesn't have a huge advantage, whether it be size or steroids.

He has to face the music and go to HW.

He's already viewed as a joke by a large amount of the MMA community.

If he ever wants to get out of that spot, he has to fight HW.

I think UFC is actually telling guys like Rockhold to call him out due to his refusal to move up in weight.

We haven't seen him lose.

While he may be able to dominate HW, it's unlikely that he won't pick up a loss or losses there, as it's so easy to lose in the division and Jon knows it.

The most interesting element will be to see how it is he deals with a loss.

all of the is indeed irrelevant opinion

The facts are-
Jones can continue to dominate in his weight class and make millions intelligently

and if he chooses, move to HW much later since hes young and already DESTROYED the HW champion twice

all of the is indeed irrelevant opinion

The facts are-
Jones can continue to dominate in his weight class and make millions intelligently

and if he chooses, move to HW much later since hes young and already DESTROYED the HW champion twice

He can't continue to dominate his weight class and make millions.

He's an employee and UFC is a business that looks to maximize profits.

There's almost no interest in Jon fighting anyone at LHW or MW.

His move to HW is almost inevitable.

There are zero contenders on the horizon from MW and LHW.

Jones might be similar to McGregor

Both near unbeatable at 145/205 due to their leverages and skill set.

Both guys are a lot harder to bully at the lower weight categories.

Now I am not saying Jones couldn't possibly be the best at HW, but I think he knows he would very likely take losses there and he wants to keep his win streak going.

I think once he blows past title defence records and consecutive wins and other shit, he will go up to HW to try and become a double champ.

He can't continue to dominate his weight class and make millions.

He's an employee and UFC is a business that looks to maximize profits.

There's almost no interest in Jon fighting anyone at LHW or MW.

His move to HW is almost inevitable.

There are zero contenders on the horizon from MW and LHW.
Thats your completely irrelevant personal opinion.
The facts and reality are otherwise.

He's just being polite because Lesnar is not the HW menu any more so what else can be said of the HW division.

I just think if Jon had not 2-0, but 1-1 or 0-2 with DC, he would go to HW to fight him.

He’s a cheating coward, and every word that comes out of his mouth is self serving in every way. But cheer your hero for being honest*, while condoning his cheating, and celebrating his cowardice.

Wow, Jones being real, and realizes DC not having to cut, and fighting at him and Jones' true weights would counteract his own PED usage (I know he didn't say this, but it's the mentality of a cheater) is pretty big of him to say/admit.
“And Jones true weight”. You mean his walk around weight? Because Jon Jones cut isn’t big compared to most fighters. He probably has the easiest cut in the entire roster. He eats pancakes on weigh ins right before imbedded.

Heavyweight might be dcs true weight because he is built like a truck. Jon Jones frame is a lot slimmer.

Jones just doesn't want to steal any thunder at HW. He could be a double champ like DC but then people might want him to keep defending at HW and he likes to cut those extra 20 pounds or so for health reasons. Jones is too humble to want all that notoriety anyway. It's not like him.

He’s a cheating coward, and every word that comes out of his mouth is self serving in every way. But cheer your hero for being honest*, while condoning his cheating, and celebrating his cowardice.
At least he doesn’t disappear for four years roided the fuck out and comes back on his RESIDUAL GAINS from the time he was “retired.” Picks the easiest fight possible and runs away when it’s time to face real competition. At least he fights deals with USADA and the competition in his own devision and has the mental capacity not to DUCK USADA AND THR COMPETION IN HIS OWN DEVISION, unlike that other guy who got his ass kicked by a guy in his own division and ran away from the ufc for four years like a true coward.

Oh yeah and reported for fighter bashing, faceless coward.

Hope someone breaks that jaw again.

All I have to say is LOL at all the dorks on here that think DC would finally beat Jon if they fought at HW

Like teenagers that still think superheros are real

Honestly, I do believe Jon has self doubts about how successful he will be at heavyweight because of his comments about moving up in the past. I kind of think he has been dropped badly in the gym by a big guy at some point and knows what a lucky punch could do to his legacy. He is Anderson before Weidman. If he makes calculated moves he can stay remembered the way he is now the cage. A couple small mistakes in a fight and that could all change.

Plus he's felt DC's power at LHW and knows DC will land some shots on him because he did in both their previous fights. It only takes one punch.

All that said, Jon could be lying and just hyping the fight but I think he is actually being honest. The one thing he hasn't really been caught lying about before is his fighting ability and fight selection. He's actually been surprisingly candid even when it will paint him in a bad light (a-la cancelling a whole event instead of taking a short notice fight because of the potential risk in a late opponent change).

But Jones isn’t scared of HW according to his nuthuggers

Agreed, I think he actually does respect DCs character and he was clearly second only to Jon at LHW.

Jon is just being nice giving DC his props on his way out and not going and taking the last think he has from him.

I don't get the "Jones is afraid of HW" shit, I mean he already beat DC twice but now is "afraid" of an even older and slower HW DC because he might be slightly more powerful, like that wouldn't also apply to a HW Jones.... Lol.

I do think Jones is "afraid" of HW for whatever reason, just not DC

Back