Jon Jones finally being honest Re: DC & HW

MileHigher

AKA Mile-Hybrid
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/fansid...-like-daniel-cormier-definitely-respects/amp/

I’m a little bit surprised to see him speak so well of DC. Maybe the “goat” doesn’t want that smoke at heavyweight.

“my greatest chance of losing would be to Cormier.”

“Right now I make light heavyweight very easily and it just wouldn’t make sense to fight a guy who I think technically is on your level, and to give him a size advantage, I’m not doing it. I’m not doing it. I’m sure my fans don’t like to hear me talk like that, but that’s just me being a realist and being respectful to Daniel’s abilities”

Last edited:
Jon Jones honest? <45>

That word should never appear next to his name.

Dont just post links, post cliffs or paste the entire article itself

A lot of us dont fucking feel like clicking shit

Jon Jones honest? <45>

That word should never appear next to his name.

I don’t wanna see no shit about him being honest unless this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: decides to come clean about abusing steroids

Lots of fake news going around here.

Jones never said that DC would beat him at heavyweight. In fact he even said he believes he would still beat him but would be giving an advantage to DC.

Wow, Jones being real, and realizes DC not having to cut, and fighting at him and Jones' true weights would counteract his own PED usage (I know he didn't say this, but it's the mentality of a cheater) is pretty big of him to say/admit.

Dont just post links, post cliffs or paste the entire article itself

A lot of us dont fucking feel like clicking shit

Huh? I quoted the most relevant statements and gave you a link to the full article. What more do you want?

*Edit: if you are too busy to “click shit” then you must be a special individual. Lol at not being able to hit a button.

Hes still bullshitting

He has DCs number at any weight, he just doesn't want to go to HW.

Huh? I quoted the most relevant statements and gave you a link to the full article. What more do you want?

*Edit: if you are too busy to “click shit” then you must be a special individual. Lol at not being able to hit a button.
Nah its bc I'm at work, fuckboi, something you dont do, and its way easier to get away with browsing and shitposting on sherdog bc I know the site like the back of my hand and everything is easy to read n shit

Have me start going to these gay ass links I suddenly have to deal with extraneous shit that I dont want to deal with

I'm sorry you got so offended but that's your problem lol

Hes still bullshitting

He has DCs number at any weight, he just doesn't want to go to HW.
Agreed, I think he actually does respect DCs character and he was clearly second only to Jon at LHW.

Jon is just being nice giving DC his props on his way out and not going and taking the last think he has from him.

I don't get the "Jones is afraid of HW" shit, I mean he already beat DC twice but now is "afraid" of an even older and slower HW DC because he might be slightly more powerful, like that wouldn't also apply to a HW Jones.... Lol.

jones at hws would be ko'ed many times vs top fighters

Nah its bc I'm at work, fuckboi, something you dont do, and its way easier to get away with browsing and shitposting on sherdog bc I know the site like the back of my hand and everything is easy to read n shit

Have me start going to these gay ass links I suddenly have to deal with extraneous shit that I dont want to deal with

I'm sorry you got so offended but that's your problem lol
Haha, you seem pretty angry with that dude for some reason.

Just out of curiosity what do you do for work? This post kind of makes it sound like you aren't really working either if you are on here.

As well as I know this sight I couldn't be effectively posting here while working.

Well... At least not if I want to avoid getting fired, seriously injured or dying as a result anyway.

For the record I agree though, fuck clicking on links regardless, lol.

Last edited:
Jones respects Cormier inspite of whatever bullshit nonsense, people on sherdog wish were reality.

But Jones kicks Cormiers ass at any body mass

Back