Jon Jones fight weight of 227

Equidistant**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I just saw Jon say that he fights at 22lbs over 205, what does Daniel walk in at?

I love people taking these fighters at their word. It's like people claiming Frankie Edgar doesn't cut much weight, because well, that's what he says.

I would take any number a fighter says with a grain of salt. The only thing that matters is that come weigh-ins they make weight.

Any source to this or are you pulling numbers out of your ass?

Pulling it out of his ass. Considering he weighed in at 224 against Roy Nelson at HW, it's safe to say 235 is bullshit.

I love people taking these fighters at their word. It's like people claiming Frankie Edgar doesn't cut much weight, because well, that's what he says.

I would take any number a fighter says with a grain of salt. The only thing that matters is that come weigh-ins they make weight.

You take the world too seriously.

I doubt Dan hits the 230 range

Doesn't he have kidney problems and can't cut much weight? Also I don't doubt Jon saying that he fights at 227, it was shown on a clip for the bad blood promo. He said it very matter of fact don't see that as an exaggeration at 6' 4" and lanky as all heck.

I didn't pick Jon to win this fight when it was scheduled originally, but Jones is really looking Anderson Silva levels of confidence. Keep in mind he is in his athletic prime
and can probably get away with show boating just like Anderson did for so long.

If Jon really goes full heel during the fight maybe some interest will get generated back into mma.

wtf are you talking about? Edgar has said he cuts from roughly around 160 at the start of camp which makes perfect sense. There's no way he weighs much more than that at his frame/height and weighs even less during the beggining of his actual cut leading up to weigh-ins.

Pride Wanderlei weighed as much as 227 at 5'10-5'11''. Rampage, Tito and even Vitor were hitting these numbers back in the early 2000s. I'm sure it's an accurate announcement from Jones, who is less muscled than those aforementioned but taller.

I would say he will walk in the cage at about 15-20 pounds over 205 for sure. At least 220.

I would guess Jones will enter around 227-230 and Cormier will enter around 217-220

can't put that much weight on over night, cannot see DC weighing much more than Jones

Frankie Edgar is a saint and would never lie!

Other than that, I agree.

Back