Jon Jones fight weight of 227

can probably get away with show boating just like Anderson did for so long.

BadBlissfulFennecfox.gif

He's nearly 230 on fight day and there are dipshits that honestly think he isn't big for a lhw. And that is in addition to a huge frame.

Jones has posted pictures of his weigh in over the past weeks and he was at 218. He also mentioned that he has to eat a lot to keep his weight up because of all the calories he's burning. My guess is he'll step into the cage at about 215-220, Cormier will probably be a bit heavier, just given his frame and the amount of extra weight he typically carries.

He's nearly 230 on fight day and there are dipshits that honestly think he isn't big for a lhw. And that is in addition to a huge frame.

Without knowing what other elite guys are on fight day, it's kind of hard to judge, no?

All that weight *has* to be water and food only, right?

Pulling it out of his ass. Considering he weighed in at 224 against Roy Nelson at HW, it's safe to say 235 is bullshit.

numbers out of ass, indeed. considering he weighed in at 244 against Roy Nelson at HW, it's safe to say 224 is bullshit.

corm.jpg

after the intitial cut went well cormier said he would put more on. I think against hendo he was about 225. Hendo said he was very heavy

He's fighting guys that also weigh around that. So he's pretty much fighting HW's any way.

Just goes to show how out of control the weight classes and extreme weight cutting are in this sport.

Watch DC's interview with Helwani, the long one, DC mentions his weight. I won't say what it is, i wouldn't want to contradict ppl saying he cuts a lot of weight.

Just goes to show how out of control the weight classes and extreme weight cutting are in this sport.

Pettis, Dillashaw, GSP, Cain and possibly DC all prove that you don't have to be the biggest guy in the division to be the best.

I doubt Dan hits the 230 range

Doesn't he have kidney problems and can't cut much weight? Also I don't doubt Jon saying that he fights at 227, it was shown on a clip for the bad blood promo. He said it very matter of fact don't see that as an exaggeration at 6' 4" and lanky as all heck.

That dude is full of it. he probably weighs around 217 on fight night

DC is not the only HW who can drop to 205 I bet. If JDS loses one more title fight I think he should try it.

JDS is a very lean 240lber. He'd have to shed some serious muscle to make 205 a possibility.

Back