Jon Jones dirtiest fighter of all time?

Bazooka1**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones is an all time great not THE greatest ever but imo behind Anderson and Fedor.

But man I finally see why he has alotta haters its not his persona as much as the antics he uses which some might be fair but definitly frowned upon by the fans in the know.

Frowned upon by tween girls you mean. He didn't do anything dirty this fight. Only one accidental eye poke

2nd thread about this by TS within last 20 mins. cry more #andstill

TS abandoning his earlier thread crying about legal WRIST HOLDING

Jones is an all time great not THE greatest ever but imo behind Anderson and Fedor.

But man I finally see why he has alotta haters its not his persona as much as the antics he uses which some might be fair but definitly frowned upon by the fans in the know.

Jones' accomplishment at LHW is already ahead of Fedor's at HW.

And Jones is a WAY more well-rounded and an overall better fighter than Anderson.

Another bitter sherdogger. You're pathetic, TS.

He exhibits typical sociopathic personality traits. Are you really surprised?

I prefer the Fedor/GSP/Silva types as well, but everyone is different and ya gotta accept it.

Frowned upon by tween girls you mean. He didn't do anything dirty this fight. Only one accidental eye poke

Are they really still accidental when they happen every single fight??? Really????

man i love the JBJ hate threads...thank you for your tears

2nd thread about this by TS within last 20 mins. cry more #andstill

Why do people use the pound symbol?

I understand on twitter, or whatever because it's a hyperlink and clicking it does something.

But sherdog? I even get this in texts from friends. Doesn't make any fucking sense.

Whaaaat? He literally did one bad thing, and that was the eyepoke. For the rest of the fight, he had his hand closed at all times.

Btw, how did you feel about Cormier punching both Jones and the ref after the bell? Classy, I guess?

Are they really still accidental when they happen every single fight??? Really????

I'm not saying all the eyepokes in Jones's career have been accidental but this sure looked like it. Other than that it was a clean fight.

concern trolling

would be poetic justice if an opponent busted Jon's ACL with an oblique kick

How can you not have anything but respect for Jones after this performance?

Jones by far has the most impressive consecutive strength of schedule in the history of the sport. Far ahead of Fedor and Silva who took fights well below their pay grade and cherry picked fights.

He also blatantly eye pokes everyone. He eye poked Cormier, on purpose, tonight. He knows he gets at least one freebie, so he takes it. Its gross but he's just skirting the rules as they are written.

Anyone who wants a shot at Jones needs to know they will get eye poked and need to either poke or be prepared for it.

Btw, how did you feel about Cormier punching both Jones and the ref after the bell? Classy, I guess?

How do you feel about Jon pretending to stop fighting before the fight was over and then trying to sucker punch DC right at the bell?

Jones' accomplishment at LHW is already ahead of Fedor's at HW.

And Jones is a WAY more well-rounded and an overall better fighter than Anderson.

Different eras. Can't really compare until the career is over.

I wouldn't put him above Fedor until he moves to heavyweight though. A lot of the stuff done in modern MMA was invented/perfected by Fedor

Back