Jon Jones Days are Numbered - Who Has Best Chance to Dethrone him?

With current judging standards, dethroning Jon by decision is going to be pretty hard, someone has already thrown some stats out (can't remember the thread) regarding actually beating champions in general, via decision and it's not very easy.

Jon's not going to be easy to KO/TKO as a route to a win and I don't see anyone being able to pull off a sub...........

With current judging standards, dethroning Jon by decision is going to be pretty hard, someone has already thrown some stats out (can't remember the thread) regarding actually beating champions in general, via decision and it's not very easy.

Jon's not going to be easy to KO/TKO as a route to a win and I don't see anyone being able to pull off a sub...........

nobody in the division has the ground game to realistically sub him

Reyes, Volk, Rakic, and Rumble(as previously mentioned) can all catch him

Deontay Wilder would knock Jones head to his ass

At LHW, I think it's Reyes or Rakic. Those two are the future of the division. Walker is in the mix too but I think he's the next tier down because of his suspect chin.

Not to mention that even if they did do it, Jones would almost certainly get a rematch. Like Dominick Cruz said "as if once isn't hard enough."

He would dominate rumble I can see rumble knocking out stipe though.
Stipe by GNP or RNC. Not even close. Don’t forget Stipe’s got hands of his own and proved that HW, not LHW or MW. Rumble the woman beater isn’t even in the USADA pool to my knowledge so both our points probably don’t mean much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back