Media Jon Jones CONFIRMS Retirement After Stipe Fight "Im Gonna Beat The Old Man And Ride Off Into Sunset"

What is wrong with that, you go to work and beat up old computers to get paid enough money to bury your Gullet in a pile of liquor before retirement.

Why would he be greedy for making 15 million to fight Miocic who will also be making a large amount of cash, the type you have never seen. I would do that for half and take the same shit from online posters who watch sports and could drink shit.

Jon is coming from a pretty long injury and at the end of the day that is good money. No clue how you can call that a greedy pig, that is called good business.
Sounds like you’re yearning to service his hog

He’s the biggest lowlife cheater in UFC history. And it’s pretty obvious you are not a clean athlete, either. Because only a cheater would defend another cheater. But since you don’t get paid that’s probably your justification, right? But if you were a pro you’d cheat anyway, right? If it’s good enough for Jones, it’s good enough for you.

Lowlifes of a feather..
Why are getting your panties in such a bunch....Just because someone admits that a morally bankrupt person happens to be good at their job doesn't mean that they are morally bankrupt for thinking so. By your logic that means GSP, Gane and Dustin are all cheaters and terrible people because they think Jones is the GOAT too.

This idea that jones won’t fight people he “doesn’t have an advantage over” is comical. He literally cleared out generations of the LHW division and still there’s a sect of “fans” that are upset. He moved up to HW and walked through Gane (who at the time Sherdog was literally split on who would win pre fight). A decade and a half of dominance aren’t enough for all of you.

Although your right he doesn’t fight those he doesn’t have an advantage over… his advantage is he’s the greatest MMA fighter of all time.
After seeing Ngannou grapple fuck Gane, literally nobody thought Gane had more then a punchers chance.

Reactions: JKS
Aspinall is a can?
Even if he's not... Tom isn't a big enough name to headline a heavyweight title fight in his own country. The point is we saw this same crap when GSP retired both times. There's a huge section of "fans" who will sit around and whine acting like they got robbed because they didn't get to see a passed his prime legend get his brains scrambled.

You guys are so hilarious.

Why would Jones fight into his 40's and end up like Chuck and everyone else?

He isn't quitting like Khabib did after 2-3 good opponents. Calm your tits.

He's 36, not 40. And why did he spend 3 years not fighting? He could have fought Ngannou when he was 33.

Even if he's not... Tom isn't a big enough name to headline a heavyweight title fight in his own country. The point is we saw this same crap when GSP retired both times. There's a huge section of "fans" who will sit around and whine acting like they got robbed because they didn't get to see a passed his prime legend get his brains scrambled.
Sorry that's bullshit. Tom is willing to reign and defend.Jones is saying "I'm not willing to do this and I don't ever plan on doing it"

GSP either wasn't sure what he would do or hid his true intentions and just gave up the title willingly instead of drag us through this bullshit.

You say he lost to all 3 of them when in fact, he won, and in all but 1 of them, it's very easy to argue the judges were correct. What happened to Gus in the rematch? What happened to Santos and Reyes after those fights?

Cry about size advantages all you want, all that matters is what you weigh in at. Everyone fights under the same rules.

I do agree with you about Reyes, though. So Jones would have only 10 LHW title defenses instead of 11. <Fedor23>

Everyone fights under the same rules, said the fan of the steroid monkey.

You guys are so hilarious.

Why would Jones fight into his 40's and end up like Chuck and everyone else?

He isn't quitting like Khabib did after 2-3 good opponents. Calm your tits.
Yes he is. Jon's 36 and still has fewer fights than Khabib had at 32. He hasn't been active since he was in his mid 20s, and has had 9 fights in over a decade. DC was older in both of their fights than Jon is now while Jon was in his 20s. Jon has 4 fights in over 5 years, and the 2 that were convincing wins were Anthony Smith shitting the bed and subbing a white belt. The other 2 were a split decision over a guy with blown out knees and a decision over a can that the majority of fans and media scoring don't even think he won.

Sounds like you’re yearning to service his hog

Well, there was a rumour going around my village that your mother gave jones a blow job after he completed some work for her. But she told me that the only person home that day was you and your father.

The jury is still out on which one of you sucked jones dick.

Last edited:
After seeing Ngannou grapple fuck Gane, literally nobody thought Gane had more then a punchers chance.
...and he's not much of a puncher.

I think the uncertainty about he fight came from Jones showing very little grappling late in his LHW run, especially vs Santos.

When it's Jon Jones, who has been a champ since he was in diapers and cleaned out his own division:
He won't fight anyone! He's ducking! Waagggh!!

When it's Khabib or Islam or some other pretender with 1 or 2 defences and a record of mostly cans:
The best ever! Undeniably the GOAT!!!!! The best to ever do it!

Its shameful how bad hes holding up the HW division.

Hes not even fighting the best HW available.

He should be fighting Aspinall.

Fans sit around and whine? I'm pretty sure Dana did the same in both cases, and again when Khabjb retired lol

This idea that jones won’t fight people he “doesn’t have an advantage over” is comical. He literally cleared out generations of the LHW division and still there’s a sect of “fans” that are upset. He moved up to HW and walked through Gane (who at the time Sherdog was literally split on who would win pre fight). A decade and a half of dominance aren’t enough for all of you.

Although your right he doesn’t fight those he doesn’t have an advantage over… his advantage is he’s the greatest MMA fighter of all time.
Dude is a roid cheat with anger issues.

I always side eye fighters that claim Jones is the goat.

this-is-it-i-found-it.gif
giphy.gif

Well, there was a rumour going around my village that your mother gave jones a blow job after he completed some work for her. But she told me that the only person home that day was you and your father.

The jury is still out on which one of you sucked jones dick.
We all sucked his cock then he 12-6 elbowed us all into bolivian

Back