Jon jones completely forgotten about

lol I guess his haters got the last laugh. With all these fighters retiring at a very young age only like 25 26 are starting to realize it's not worth being a UFC champion. Even a p4p undefeated champ like jones has been forgotten into obscurity and who knows what kind of brain damage he might be harboring. This ain't fighter bashing I'm just keeping it real,

Just goes to show you how cut throat of a business mixed martial arts is, even the hardcore fans forget that.
Just because people are not constantly making new threads about Jones it doesn't mean that people have forgot about him.

I'm a hater of Jones as a persona. I'm a huge fan of Jones the fighter. Nobody has forgotten about the best fighter at 205.

Haters? There aren't haters, there are people who are sick of people like him getting away with not only breaking rules, but the law as well.

What if some guy kicked down your door, fucked your mom in front of you, kicked your dog, snorted coke, then ran? That's Jon Jones if he doesn't fix his life.

Don't hold back bro. Tell him how you really feel :icon_chee

That is how it is. In all sports, the athletes eventually become irrelevant and quickly forgotten while people latch on the next big superstar.

Haters? There aren't haters, there are people who are sick of people like him getting away with not only breaking rules, but the law as well.

What if some guy kicked down your door, fucked your mom in front of you, kicked your dog, snorted coke, then ran? That's Jon Jones if he doesn't fix his life.

From Eyepokes to Rape: The Journey of Jon Jones...no haters:rolleyes:

I would be fine with it, that would mean i have a mom
debbie-downer-iii-o.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back