Jon jones completely forgotten about

Forgotten about? The entire division is a joke now. lol

How is he completely forgotten about? There are threads about him daily and you're still thinking of him by posting this thread, OP.

The multiple threads about him weekly show he is at least remembered here...

Yeah, kinda like half of your own posts too sir.

Heck, some mods even disrespect all WMMA regardless of who is fighting.

Being a mod doesn't make your own personal hypocrisies any less real.

You're capable of the same fanboy-ism that everybody else is.

Have a nice day.

I'm calling Dana right now to see if I can ban you.

Have a nice day.

Lol Petey totally taking the heat for banning this dudes original account!

Unless your name is Fedor, if you don't fight.. people will stop talking about you, thats just how it goes

Haters? There aren't haters, there are people who are sick of people like him getting away with not only breaking rules, but the law as well.

What if some guy kicked down your door, fucked your mom in front of you, kicked your dog, snorted coke, then ran? That's Jon Jones if he doesn't fix his life.

That's a lot of stupidity in one short post.

What if some guy kicked down your door, fucked your mom in front of you, kicked your dog, snorted coke, then ran? That's Jon Jones if he doesn't fix his life.

I would be fine with it, that would mean i have a mom

At this point, you can't call anyone "haters" for hating on Jones. Any normal, thinking person dislikes him. GSP has haters, Fedor has haters.

Honestly? One of the reasons why Jones doesn't get a lot of hate and attention is because he stopped posting on things like twitter and instagram. I can't tell you how many times I came on Sherdog just to see a thread title that said something like "Jones makes fun of a fighter A on Instagram." Then his haters and fans would come into this thread and fight about it for 11 pages. Watch and see how many threads are made when Jon goes back on social media.

Haters? There aren't haters, there are people who are sick of people like him getting away with not only breaking rules, but the law as well.

Wait, Jones kicked your dog and fucked your mom? That's fucked up.

403269680_da0fcd38db_b.jpg

Jon Jones will be back and will be champion again and all his haters will suck it.

Jones is mentally wrecked. He might come back, but he will get tooled by the Ryan Bader's of the division. Then he will kill himself because he will realize he was never very good. It was all the cocaine. And he will try to make up for lost time and snort 15 kilos and jump out of a 10 story window to his death.

more like the light heavy weight division has been forgotten about. jones made it the most interesting division. now eh.

The man is just having some time off OP

Let him be a family man and father to his kids.
When he cleans his act up it will be great to see him back.

Right besides Jones has never done any of this.

Let me guess Midwestern/southern white guy?

Have a nice day.

sugar-fight-fight-fight.gif

All I am gonna say is that I hope he has the beard when he returns.

There are still new threads about him quite often, when he returns there will be many more.

Back