Media Jon Jones comments on Rockhold & Weidmans latest defeats..

Don't like Jon but damn, this was GOOD!!!! LOL! Simple but so brutal! There's just no comeback for that.

Alternatively,

"just because you weighed in, doesn't mean you got past the gate... of my Kingdom"

There's no doubt they got wrecked.

Jesus though Luke's KO from Jan is the worst I've ever seen. I mean it looks worse than Askren's.

The GOAT stating nothing but facts, I like both Chris and Luke but they brought this to themselves, hopefully they shut their from mouth now on

Last edited:
I mean he's right but anyone that thought Rockhold or Weidman had legitimate runs at LHW in them was just wishing and hoping on a prayer. Maybe if they were wrecking guys at MW but these two were in the chinny chin chin cherrooo club for the last 2-3 years.

"chinny chin chin cherrooo club"....GOLD!!!!
<{outtahere}>

Matt Hamil is not impressed.

Win a fight off of steroids first Jones. This mans entire career is a frad... A joke. Only people supporting him are also cheating scum.
He’s won while not using steroids. Maybe you missed it.

PlayfulWavyJuliabutterfly-max-1mb.gif

They were talking down Santos and Anthony Smith also unprovoked smh

Well Smith did absolutely nothing vs Jones and was his personal punching bag. His name should have been Cub Heart smith instead of lion heart smith

Win a fight off of steroids first Jones. This mans entire career is a frad... A joke. Only people supporting him are also cheating scum.
Jones won his last 3 fights since his last failed test. Jones has tested clean plenty of times ever since. Go cry to momma.

Dayum weidman and rockhold 0-2 at LHW

I mean he's right but anyone that thought Rockhold or Weidman had legitimate runs at LHW in them was just wishing and hoping on a prayer. Maybe if they were wrecking guys at MW but these two were in the chinny chin chin cherrooo club for the last 2-3 years.
Exactly they were getting destroyed by the best at mw

People think because guys like Whittaker moved up and dominated thought these guys would...

I really dislike Jones, but this is actually satisfying to read. Weidman and Rockhold were both putting the cart waaaaaaaay before the horse. Chris was talking openly about skipping the line of contenders who have been grinding away in LHW for years "after he beats Reyes". Get the fuck outta here.

tenor.gif

Not a big fan of Mr. Positive of here, but Jones smashed them to pieces with this one, not only do they deserve the shame for how cocky they were acting about moving up.

Santos would send them both to the nether realm in proper Berserker fashion as a sacrafice for the JBGs, nevermind what Jones would do. So as far as throwing some veiled shade at Jones' previous opponents goes, I think its pretty fuckin stupid.

Back