Media Jon Jones comments on Rockhold & Weidmans latest defeats..

It's possible those two nincompoops would have fared better if they had concentrated on the LHWs they were fighting instead of daydreaming of fighting the champion.

Jan will KO Jones viciously
not that there's anything wrong with that

IMHO both would’ve been amongst Jones’ easiest fights, just the other MWs he beat

He is right

The mystic one called this

<bball2>
I dont even like Jones but whew

Win a fight off of steroids first Jones. This mans entire career is a frad... A joke. Only people supporting him are also cheating scum.

you seem salty. Do you really believe all of these fighters are natty?

You can talk shit about Anthony Smith being a journeymen MW all you want but he atleast got past "Jones' contenders". In impressive fashion at that.

I betcha Rockhold and Weidman saw Smith and Santos do it and thought it was gonna be a piece of cake.
Rockhold was fully transparent in that he felt exactly like that. He got destroyed and retired by Santos' sloppy seconds though lol

I mean he's right but anyone that thought Rockhold or Weidman had legitimate runs at LHW in them was just wishing and hoping on a prayer. Maybe if they were wrecking guys at MW but these two were in the chinny chin chin cherrooo club for the last 2-3 years.

If he sticks around long enough, probably.
Long enough past his prime.
Or Johny Walker gets him, he's a dark horse and unpredictable.

Everybody sticks around for too long. They can't live their lives any other way.

holy shit, he savagely conor mcgregor'd rockhold and Weidman (raped)

You can talk shit about Anthony Smith being a journeymen MW all you want but he atleast got past "Jones' contenders". In impressive fashion at that.

I betcha Rockhold and Weidman saw Smith and Santos do it and thought it was gonna be a piece of cake.
Smith has three top ten finishes at 205. The amount of disrespect that he's gotten from other fighters and fans is ridiculous.

Dude improved drastically just like RDA did.

Don't like Jon, but that's exactly the correct response.

This is also what's stopping Jones from moving to HW

Will Jon Jones finally make a full heel turn and embrace the hate?

He's truly at his best when he adopts the villain role. He will NEVER be good guy GOAT like GSP. He has no nationalistic fervor behind him. Isn't he still engaged instead of married to some chick he has kids with? Not to mention certain indiscretions that nobody has forgotten.

His spat with Izzy has come off a bit childish and could perhaps use some refinement, but at least he's hustling for an interesting fight.

If only he converted to Islam...

It’s still 1 2 5 Santos

<{jackyeah}>

HoFF bless. A 1 legged 1 kneed Santos is the undisputed champion of the world, Jones couldn't do shit with takedowns on a 1 legged man when he met a guy that can let his hands go with people and skill.

giphy.gif

Back