Forget Stipe, is Jones vs Poatan the best fight the UFC can make right now?

Who do you want to see Bones fight next?

• Total voters
Fans voted Tom he picks Alex anyways but yeah he's right it makes sense Alex is a well known phenom due to a lot of things mostly circumstances winning in a division that's Ben one dimensional for decades

I think Jon is smart to beat him next

Tom shit himself in the foot by not fighting Tom is to scared to lose his spot but he def hasn't earned a jbj fight at this level in Jon's career and agree or not Stipe is the number 1 contender and he's ben tried and true anf a reigning champ Tom refuses to leave his mark and defend that interim belt vs lets be real tom should smoke the hw Top 10 they all the legends and the top hw prospect are retired or gone and its full of unimpressive fighters most just big slow right hand swingers.. Tom is a fool he coulda cleared it out with 2 or 3 fights and Ben cleared for the belt fight

Jon is banking on casuals, stupids, his patreon level picklesmoochers and Dana to carry his water to the finish line. Everyone else can see what's going on here clear as day. Jones has goat level fight IQ. He's telling the world what he sees, and it is that he has no confidence to beat Aspinall. Otherwise, none of this bullshittery would be going on.

He'd have to fight Aspinall to do that
How who TF is Tom the guy who won an interim belt and refuses to fight.. Alex is way bigger in name and accomplishments Tom fucked that up on his own he's just another guy in the top 5 of a division that's dieing in the ufc. Tom could have cleared it out with 2 or 3 fights and earned

Everybody in the whole sportt knew he was gonna pick Poatan lmao, why pick the guy who would KO you in Aspinall

How who TF is Tom the guy who won an interim belt and refuses to fight.. Alex is way bigger in name and accomplishments Tom fucked that up on his own he's just another guy in the top 5 of a division that's dieing in the ufc. Tom could have cleared it out with 2 or 3 fights and earned
Bokbok
Chicken chicken

Jon is right, unfortunately. An easier fight against a way more hyped fighter that draws a lot more?
Is it f--ed up for the division? Yes.
Is it major ducking? Also yes.
But for him its the best option by far.

I'd watch the Poatan fight just cause it would be a massive event

Could get the whole gang together for that fight

Tom is obviously the legit threat, but you could never predict in this random sport

Jon is right, unfortunately. An easier fight against a way more hyped fighter that draws a lot more?
Is it f--ed up for the division? Yes.
Is it major ducking? Also yes.
But for him its the best option by far.
Fuck the best option for Jon jones
Fuck Jon jones

Someone go count ALL OF THE THREADS ABOUT THE GREAT TOM ASPINALL. FANS AROUND THE WORLD LOVE HIM. SHERDOG TALKS ABOUT NO ONE ELSE BUT THE GREAT TOM ASPINALL.
Yeah, whatever. None of you would even care about THE GREAT TOM ASPINALL if it wasn't for JBJ and everyone knows it.

Do it at LHW and the fight is yours Jonny Buns.
He's never going back. You can't bulk up as much as he has, then go back down and think everything gonna be ok

Tom is the more dangerous fight. Alex is the more exciting, dramatic one you can build a story around.

I vote Alex. Better story for the last fight in an all time greats career. And think about it if Alex beats him.. that would be massive

I hate opportune fighters.

GSP always timed fights, and strategised everything just so he could win.

Same with Floyd and Tank Davis (that rehydration clause was bullshit).

I can't stand Jones.

Reactions: JKS
Back