Forget Stipe, is Jones vs Poatan the best fight the UFC can make right now?

Who do you want to see Bones fight next?

• Total voters
Peireira said he want to stay in light-heavy weight
Jones has no choice here , no escape from Tom

I'm lolling out loud, even rotating on the floor while I'm laughing out loud rotating:

Why the fuck would you blame Jones, an MMA fighter, for wanting to fight another MMA fighter based on "oh, but this particular MMA-fighter isn't really good on the ground, Jones would fuck him up on the ground, it's unfair".

WHY THE FUCK don't you get the point of MMA?

Pathetic display by Jon. It'll go like how the fight with Gane went. Jon handpicking people who are shit at grappling.

I'm lolling out loud, even rotating on the floor while I'm laughing out loud rotating:

Why the fuck would you blame Jones, an MMA fighter, for wanting to fight another MMA fighter based on "oh, but this particular MMA-fighter isn't really good on the ground, Jones would fuck him up on the ground, it's unfair".

Because he's the heavyweight champion and is clearly trying to duck the interim heavyweight champion to fight the light heavyweight champion. He totally deserves to be mocked for such blatant cowardice.

Bonez making great points. Poatan's got more shine atm than Miocic & Aspinall combined.

I waz a fan of Stipe's long before he became champ, & I loved following him on his epic run. I even met him & hung out for an hour or so at the end of a meet & greet. I'm not sure where his head's at now-a-days, but if he's all in & coming in hot... then I'd love to him vs bones. Then give me Powatan, & then Aspinall.

If Pereira beats Jones for the Heavyweight strap he is undoubtably the GOAT.

I don't understand this post.

Who is blaming Jon? And what exactly are they blaming him for? What exactly does blame have to do with any of this?

It's pretty clear why Jones would rather fight Alex than Tom. It's also clear why his fans want the same. It's also clear why people who don't like Jon want him to fight Aspinall.

Jon and his fans want the easier fight that likely sells more and makes him look like a god to casuals, since Poatan is the new big thing. No shit, It's smart.

People who are purists and also people that dislike Jon want him to take the harder fight in Aspinall. Because they know he has by far the biggest chance of beating Jon. It's also the fight that SHOULD be made. To unify the 2 disputed titles.

Nobody is blaming Jon for wanting the easy fight, but they are perfectly within their rights to dunk on him for it. Esoecially given hat his next fight is already a product of him hand picking an old washed fighter that he can look good against.

If Jon wants easy fights, cool. He should take easy fights, but he should absolutely drop his joke of a world title to do so.

Didn’t Alex say he will remain at LHW and keep defending just a few days ago?
United FaceBook championship.

Long time Bones fan and I prefer Aspinal.

Divisions and rankings should mean something and stalling them is understandably frustrating as a fan. I honestly don't much care who fights who anymore as it's such a haphazard business these days.

Basically

<{JustBleed}>

Well if you’ve seen the latest MMA guru video then Jon might be a hell of a lot less enigmatic than we think…
Haven't seen it. I'm a casual when it comes to the MMA guru.
MMA Guru Critiquing UFC fighters from home while calling himself MMA guru...  : r/ufc

Pereira got taken down by a WW bum in his debut, Bruno Silva, Completely lost on the ground against Izzy for a whole round and people are actually interested in him against Jones<lol>

He probably doesn't even beat Ankalaev, assuming Ank doesnt short circuit and strike. Stop this champ champ nonsense

Of course Jones is twisting Alex and Stipe as being better wins than Aspinall somehow

Back