• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Jon Jones arrested for DWI and Firearm Charges

What will the UFC do?

• Total voters
I'm watching the video. Can you US and A cunts explain why cops don't simply do a breath test that takes 10 seconds? Why go through this fucking dance routine?

You can't fix dumb... and he's super dumb.

Winner inside the octagon, and a huge loser everywhere else.

Sad

I'm watching the video. Can you US and A cunts explain why cops don't simply do a breath test that takes 10 seconds? Why go through this fucking dance routine?

Not all have breathlyzers.

On top of it all not everyone is intoxicated on alcohol, which a breath test is useless for. Lots of people get DUIs for prescription drugs.

If you put some thought into it as opposed to being rude I'm sure you could have determined that on your own.

Relax ya goofs. Jon is just still pulsing alcohol from last DWI. Nothing to see here.

Because those tests are created to give you a break before they get “technical.” If you can pass the basic walking, alphabet and counting, they’ll be like ahh you’re good. Because you’d be surprised how little you have to drink to blow a .08.

Called it.

I don't know how long the UFC is going to tolerate him. He's very lucky two skate by with this last two "wins".

Not the greatest now that USADA is holding him accountable.

Well because like it or not he's the best fighter of all-time* and he's one of the only draws the UFC has left. Aside from Reyes, which he technically "got the win for" he's basically the only undefeated fighter ever that's fought legit tough competition in volume (no Khabib hasn't).

*Yeah well he juiced probably, but then again so did a ton of guys probably.

I'm not even defending him, I'm just saying why the UFC will give him special treatment.

Jones timed this shit when he knew the forums were down.

Because those tests are created to give you a break before they get “technical.” If you can pass the basic walking, alphabet and counting, they’ll be like ahh you’re good. Because you’d be surprised how little you have to drink to blow a .08.

I thought Jones did great on the 1 leg test, just saying

<NoneOfMy>

Not all have breathlyzers.

On top of it all not everyone is intoxicated on alcohol, which a breath test is useless for. Lots of people get DUIs for prescription drugs.

If you put some thought into it as opposed to being rude I'm sure you could have determined that on your own.

Did my question hurt your feelings?

I didn't realise US and A was that backwards.

All copper's here have breath tests and simply do a breath test first to rule out alcohol. Takes 5 seconds. Then if the cop suspects they are under the influence of anything else they investigate.

Saves the dance routine for people being drunk.

Maybe put some thought into that mate.

LOL. His excuses. I have ADD and short term memory loss. I was out being nice to homeless people treating them like humans

How dare you question him! He always been an A+ human being, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I thought Jones did great on the 1 leg test, just saying

<NoneOfMy>

The cop explained it to him and he was like hu what and was a bit wobbly. Then him counting, saying his daughter is dyslexic, which made no sense.

Back