Jon Jones appreciation thread

Controversy aside, he's the GOAT. The GOAT argument is completely objective and in my mind the guys in that conversation are Jones, Anderson, GSP and Fedor. Out of those 4, there's really no right or wrong answer, but I have to give it Jones. The best resume and skill set.

6h1gsl_jpg_medium_medium_medium.gif

This sealed to deal for me. After loosing the 1st rd, he made the tactical adjustments and ...
bones2.gif

Last edited:
Go get yourself some fans Jon!

Driving high like a mofo feeling like a sherbro smashing into a parked car seeing bloody bones from a pregnant women's arm. Dash and smoke grass go back and grab some cash along with my coke stash.

Jones is a cheater and an embarrassment to MMA. I can only hope he never fights in the UFC or any other major MMA organization again.

If all the guys jones beat back in the day were TRULY on steroids as well, I would consider him GOAT. I'm not so sure that everyone really was on roids though, as much as everyone wants to think.

Juicy J all the way. Hopefully hes still using so we can see more of his demolition style and not the boring Jon that fought OSP. Roided Jon v Juiced-to-the-Gills Brock would be the highest selling PPV in combat sports history.

greatest mma wrestler
greatest striking
greatest gameplans
greatest of all time

Back