Jon Jones appreciation thread

10191301.jpg

Fight IQ is up with the best of them

M8ujjoB.gif

Get you Shit together Jon, we are all waiting for you to go on a clean run, where your undeniable talent can speak for itself without the background noise of failed tests getting in the way.

love how jones fans just completely ignore that he's a drug cheat.
they dont ignore it, they just dont care. They also believe literally every other fighter is cheating too so they think Jon's penalty is an injustice.

PEDs are great, just look at him!

War Bonesy!!!

Jones is GOAT

DC fans hate it, but in their hearts, they know it’s true.

<JonesDXSuckIt>
<DCrying>

Awesome fighter. The ultimate ufc bad guy. I hope he comes back, wins the belt and do some lines on the forehead of a sherdogger who is still bitter about his greatness.

Request: can someone post the gif of JBJ dropping Machida like a sack of shit

Steroid appreciation thread coming soon.

I wonder how many steroids it takes to be capable of this technique?
None.

It did, however, require steroids to be able to fire off that technique with the same muscle-endurance/speed/power after being in a tough fight for 10 + minutes.

None.

It did, however, require steroids to be able to fire off that technique with the same muscle-endurance/speed/power after being in a tough fight for 10 + minutes.
Jon has been known to basically break fighters like vitor and shogun with that pace that not many guys can keep. He’s definitely had some help.

My favourite fighter to watch for a long long time now.

I love Conor too, and sure there have been many dark moments in Jones' career, but there's still just nothing like the type of electricity in the air you get when Jonny Bones climbs into that Octagon.

giphy.gif

Love seeing the spit or sweat go flying off DC and towards the cage.

Can only imagine the impact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back