• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jon Jones admits it was “kind of nice” to fight Gane in his HW-debut, instead of Ngannou

Who’s a stylistic harder matchup for Jon Jones?

• Total voters
I train at StrongStyle so you had one thing right in this emotional ass feminine rant

I'm glad you agree that you're a can. You should share your mental breakdown with the world instead of being a vagina over private messages ;)

Oh and lol at pretending to call people out to travel to you because you’re having a mental breakdown. Your pre-emptive duck is hilarious. You're the biggest bitch on the forums.

"Fedor is the GOAT"
-Picto

Have a nice life working at McDonald's, Canfresshi. Maybe one day you'll save enough to travel to get your ass kicked.

{<jordan}

I'm glad you agree that you're a can. You should share your mental breakdown with the world instead of being a vagina over private messages ;)

Oh and lol at pretending to call people out to travel to you because you’re having a mental breakdown. Your pre-emptive duck is hilarious. You're the biggest bitch on the forums.

"Fedor is the GOAT"
-Picto

Have a nice life working at McDonald's, Canfresshi. Maybe one day you'll save enough to travel to get your ass kicked.

{<jordan}
What a feminine reply

Lol Freudian slip. Jones is his own worst enemy and stylistic nightmare.

Definitely Jon Jones.

643c9599-e7d8-40b4-bff9-d765aa96db59_text.gif

i'm tired and i've had a few beers, but... that poll is causing me more confusion than it should.

It isnt surprising considering how fast the fight was negotiated and signed by Jon Jones. Francis with a bad knee even helped expose Ganes questionable ground game.

I actually respect he's not being a liar about it. Francis is a risky fight for almost anyone in mma. He's gonna get his shit pushed in boxing if Fury doesn't carry him.
already have your excuses ready huh.

If Ngannou loses badly that's as it should be. If not then Fury carried him.

Ngannou is not winning that fight but why is it so hard for you to give him credit? That's some strong bias.

Jones might be a reckless idiot outside of the cage but he's very sharp regarding the sport. He knows the danger level with Francis is unlike anything he's ever faced.

The JBJ Hate is unmatched....

Before he Gane fight all haters talked about how slick Gane is on the feet, how JBJ has never had a bigger opponent, how he would pay etc.. and Jones made it look easier than a walk in the park on a sunny and warm Sunday morning. That was the same Gane who outstruck Francis on the feet and made Big Frank, the most feared HW of all times, a point wrestler.

It's just crazy how hindsight is 20 20 in this game. Alot of people felt like ganes footwork and striking presented way bigger problems than Frank's punching power.

Man I miss Francis, they really dropped the ball letting this guy leave.

Thats bullshit, Gane proved vs Francis to have mediocre TDD and grappling. The only question was whether Reyes Jones would show up or his usual former self. No way was that one dimensional point fighter more dangerous to Jones than the hardest hitter in MMA history (and probably one of the best chins too) with actually okay TDD and superhuman strength.

The thread is about Picto, little one. The GOAT accomplished all he needed long before you got into MMA because of Conor McGregor.

I do remember when Picto lost to Matt Hamill though. Oh, I also remember Picto being a complete fan girl over the GOAT. Enjoy it Canfresshi.

By the way, remember when I made you have a mental breakdown and you sent me multiple private messages like a complete bitch? I do.

<JonesLaugh>

Savage

I like it

Back