Jon Jones activity level, why you should bow and Connor McGregor fans....

stopped reading after 2nd VERY

Exactly. I dont know whether they need an intervention or just left to destroy their own minds and become consumed by hatred, either way, laughing at them and their wailing & hysterical yelping, well....it is just too much fun not to enjoy on here. The Connor fans are my favourites though. They accuse other people of being gay for defending or respecting a fighter....when their GOAT's biggest win is perpetually underachieving Poirier and he is about to get a title-shot......from a fight with DENNIS SIVER! But hey......Jones is only good because he is tall and if you praise him you are a homosexual.

Magnificent from the Sherdog intelligentsia.....

And.........STILL........

I always laugh when they throw out the gay & homosexual stuff, like if I was gay then how is that a insult? And if your calling me gay knowing that I'm probably not just to insult me really why would that bother me? It's pure jokes watching the haters eat crow and not liking it at all and resort to name calling to feel better.

Seriously though TS, did you actually read what you wrote up ^ there? It's like reading a 12yr old girls diary. Here's some of the best parts as a reminder:

by simply being his own playful self.

Your choice of words here is ... creepy.

His mentality is rock hard

I've highlighted the important part here. I assume this came from a place of lust.

But No.....its because Jon has a DUI & is fake & his reach and blah blah blah.

"Don't worry Jon, I'm here to defend your honour!"

I love being a Jones fan. I love being on the side of the greatest LHW of all time and the current active best in the world.
It is so easy to be his fan when he delivers, wins, performs, entertains, hypes his fights, polarises, generates buzz and internet traffic, shows his human side and makes mistakes, stays active and goes through beast after beast.....

Uh, ok? I'm glad your happy being his fan. We couldn't tell from the rest of your post.

One day......all will be forced to fall before him.

Like on your knees, perhaps?

If Jon were here.......he would laugh to.
You still there pussies? Jon is.....and he is STILL.........

It's almost like he's your friend in real life, the way you refer to him.

Overall, just pretty fucking creepy.

Yeah, TS sounds like he is gradually coming out of the closet on this one.

I always laugh when they throw out the gay & homosexual stuff, like if I was gay then how is that a insult? And if your calling me gay knowing that I'm probably not just to insult me really why would that bother me? It's pure jokes watching the haters eat crow and not liking it at all and resort to name calling to feel better.

Ya, it wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that his post is about as inflammatory as they come, right?

If he had toned that ^ shit down to a point where it actually encouraged people to have an actual intelligent conversation then he'd likely get a better response.

But his name is "TrollHunter" after all so we can't expect much.

TS, I don't like to eat onions, I think they're disgusting.

Will you please write a page explaining to me why I should eat them, and tell me I'm an idiot because I don't care for the way they taste?

Thanks, I'm hoping that your compelling words will help change my life.

why u crying doe?? why do u care so much if ppl like u jon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back