Jon Jones activity level, why you should bow and Connor McGregor fans....

TrollHunter

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
It is very VERY easy being a Jon Jones fan.

He never lets us down and it is good that he is FINALLY going to stop trying to please the wider MMA community & the MMA B.M.P - Behaviour & Morality Police, by simply being his own playful self.

His mentality is rock hard and he wont lose at LHW. Mark my words on that.

Rumble?? I mean....come on....RUMBLE!??

Gus caught Jon cold and Gus also has the same ability to link his long frame with his style & skills so was able to push Jon.....but the fact is, Jon is now 2 fight camps, 2 title defenses, against two higher ranked fighters and two dominant wins ahead of Gus.

Jones will FINISH Gus in the rematch. Remember this. I am sure my OG comrade Tyrone will agree with me on that one.

Even after dominating DC (despite "DC is in his mind" and "REAL heavyweight power" ) I thought some folk would join our dark army of Jones acolytes....but no...nothing but the usual hatred for Jon. There is a surprise. I love how it is mainly coming from Shogun, Connor and Machida fans......woops! Must be hard following people Jones destroyed with ease and a mouthy little Irishman who calls himself the King and draws comparisons to an omnipotent God.....despite his best wins being over Brandao (hahahaha) and Poirier (decent fighter....probably the only really quality fighter Connor has faced....along with Duffy....who strangled him unconscious.).

But No.....its because Jon has a DUI & is fake & his reach and blah blah blah.

Seems it is all the usual excuses

The funny thing is....Jon could get a time machine and go back and choke out prime 2004 Fedor (Fedor is my HW Goat.....for now.) and his haters would STILL rip him. Fight Anderson at Light Heavyweight - "Anderson was passed his prime/Weidman took his soul." & if he dominated Cain Velasquez....it would be "because of his height and reach!!! Cain is too small. Soon as he fights a 6'6, 89 inch-reach hybrid of Cain, Fedor, Brock, JDS, GSP, Nick Diaz, Jose Aldo and with an indestructible Jaw and a "motivated BJ Penn" mindset.....THEN we can MAYBE talk about how great he is.".

I love being a Jones fan. I love being on the side of the greatest LHW of all time and the current active best in the world.

He has had multiple title defences and been the most active champ while giving us, his fans, 2 or 3 fights a year from 2011 till now. 4 solid years of activity....how active and how many different fighters has Cain fought in that time?

How active was Aldo in the same amount of time?

I wont mention Cruz.....that is just lame.

It is so easy to be his fan when he delivers, wins, performs, entertains, hypes his fights, polarises, generates buzz and internet traffic, shows his human side and makes mistakes, stays active and goes through beast after beast.....

One day......all will be forced to fall before him.

The adulation offered to a smug little Irishman with only 3 or 4 decent wins under his belt against no-names & mid-carders.....while they have a bonafide once-in-a-lifetime, truly unique fighter.

How on Earth a Connor nuthugger.....with their silly little "hail to the King" and "Connor bless"...who never mention the height and reach advantage their beloved "King" possesses over his class and he always brags about.... can even begin FOR A SECOND to have a go at us Jones fans.

It is hilarious to me.

If Jon were here.......he would laugh to.

You still there pussies? Jon is.....and he is STILL.........

I just skimmed through that fucking mess up ^ there.

I think I understood what you are saying, would you mind confirming for me?

Basically you want Jon Bones to rub his boner on you in some way, shape or form.

Is that correct?

I don't know about finishing Gus, but I think he'll win a much more decisive decision this time.

Y0UJC.png

So... McGregor fans don't acknowledge reach advantages?

I'll be the first to say it, he has a slight advantage over some, a little more on others. Only 1 inch on Marcus Brimage, the rest a nothing more 6 inches lest I recall. Compared to some 8+ inch advantages we see constantly with JBJ. Not that reach even matters too much to be honest.

Jones is in the P4P discussion, but his personality sucks. Getting better now that he isn't trying to play as many cards now and is embracing being a jerk. Be that or fake or otherwise it is more believable.

I just skimmed through that fucking mess up ^ there.

I think I understood what you are saying, would you mind confirming for me?

Basically you want Jon Bones to rub his boner on you in some way, shape or form.

Is that correct?

Nah, tears from limp-wrists like you will sustain me.

Which one of YOUR favourite fighters did Jon beat up? :p

Nah, tears from limp-wrists like you will sustain me.

Which one of YOUR favourite fighters did Jon beat up? :p

Guy comes on Sherdog and writes a Harlequin Romance novel about Jon Jones.

Proceeds to call others limp-wrists.

You'll have him in your mouth soon Princess, don't worry.

BUcGcz3CIAAWMWv.jpg:large

I4Jmrcjnr8Zfq.gif

You know why it's easy being a Jones fan? Because it so easy to stick it to his haters because he wins all the time and watch them run & shuffle to knit pick every little mundane thing he does to feel better about another bitter loss over their sure thing guy. When they exhausted & invested so much time & energy into their theories, gif evidence, sports science, astrology, as to why Jon will lose to this guy this time!

And here we are................. Again!

Point-laugh.jpg

It appears to be you who clutches the kleenex when thinking of jones.

Only to dry my eyes from the tears of laughter that Jones haters bring. Its an unhealthy level of joy their moaning and bitterness give me. But hey....I am human. No one is perfect.

I love when it comes from Connor fans the most.

Gay insinuations are not only lame.....but utterly hilarious when they come from Connor GOAT cult-members.

Not that you are one of those but the others in this thread are exactly what I needed to see......

Only to dry my eyes from the tears of laughter that Jones haters bring. Its an unhealthy level of joy their moaning and bitterness give me. But hey....I am human. No one is perfect.

I love when it comes from Connor fans the most.

Gay insinuations are not only lame.....but utterly hilarious when they come from Connor GOAT cult-members.

Not that you are one of those but the others in this thread are exactly what I needed to see......

What's even more lame is a lack of retort for someone who refuted your OP and getting hilariously besmirched by other people for your opinions.

You know why it's easy being a Jones fan? Because it so easy to stick it to his haters because he wins all the time and watch them run & shuffle to knit pick every little mundane thing he does to feel better about another bitter loss over their sure thing guy. When they exhausted & invested so much time & energy into their theories, gif evidence, sports science, astrology, as to why Jon will lose to this guy this time!

And here we are................. Again!

Point-laugh.jpg

Exactly. I dont know whether they need an intervention or just left to destroy their own minds and become consumed by hatred, either way, laughing at them and their wailing & hysterical yelping, well....it is just too much fun not to enjoy on here. The Connor fans are my favourites though. They accuse other people of being gay for defending or respecting a fighter....when their GOAT's biggest win is perpetually underachieving Poirier and he is about to get a title-shot......from a fight with DENNIS SIVER! But hey......Jones is only good because he is tall and if you praise him you are a homosexual.

Magnificent from the Sherdog intelligentsia.....

And.........STILL........

What's even more lame is a lack of retort for someone who refuted your OP and getting hilariously besmirched by other people for your opinions.

You are right of course.....however will I survive and however will I overcome being "hilariously besmirched"......This stuff ACTUALLY matters....obviously. :icon_sad:

I actually dont see a single post with any constructive rebuttals of ANY of the points I made.....funny that.

But you are right. I am all sad now.

Jones will destroy Gus and Rumble by the way.

I've been watching Jones since he first fought in the UFC. I was trying to head to 128 with friends but couldn't make it. I think he's a force of nature. Best fighter ever.

That being said, I'm Irish. Conor represents the country's best chance of winning a UFC title, so I'll back our guy all the way. I'm probably can't be very objective about him but I do believe the ceiling for his career is huge. However, I'm not exactly a person to be online fawning over fighters or arguing about them that often.

It would seem though a large proportion of McGregor fans in the US are just trolling the rest of the more 'serious' mma fans. Conor already drives you crazy, and then all the adulation he gets sets you frothing at the mouth. You should try to relax more.

Back