Jon. Go get some fans.

Fans or not, Jones is walking away with a bunch of PPV points tonight.

The worst part is Greg even getting annoyed that he doesn't hear him, lmao.
At least, if we get anything from this fight at all, it will be that Jones' personality got exposed.

What was his personality exposed as?

1. They're at the center of a loud arena so it would make sense for him to have to yell Jon's name over and over.

2. It's not like Jon was going around humping a passed out Machida. He was walking around the cage talking to Joe Silva and such.

If those fans are the personality jury bitches that sherdog hosts, I doubt that he'd want fans like that.

The personality jury really should stop watching MMA and watch chicks movies with a box of chocolates instead.

More fans = more money. Of course he wants more fans, of whatever type.

I think the fans are not gonna get gotten by him

Lyoto was in lala-land drinking his own piss and people were so angry because jon dropped him. Those were the times of our lives.

If those fans are the personality jury bitches that sherdog hosts, I doubt that he'd want fans like that.

The personality jury really should stop watching MMA and watch chicks movies with a box of chocolates instead.

Oh my are you ever salty.

haha yeah this is never gonna get old

greg jackson has given us some real gems over the years..

russian accent greg jackson my fav in recent memory :D

haha yeah this is never gonna get old

greg jackson has given us some real gems over the years..

russian accent greg jackson my fav in recent memory :D
Tell me where I can find Russian Greg, sounds awesome

Oh my are you ever salty.

I don't think pointing out the hypocrisy of a lot of Sherdog posters always means someone is 'salty.' Let's face it, many of you judge Jones day in and day out, knowing you're probably just as bad, or worse, character-wise. How many of you beat your wives, or cheat on her? How many of you are thieves and petty criminals. This place is full of people who demonstrate a certain lack of candor with everything they write. I'm sure many of you are no better than Jones. So no, saltiness has nothing to do with pointing out simple truths.

Jon..Jon..Jon Jones!! He's not in frame goddammit. Hey jon! take those gloves and go warm some bums

I think he gets the fan/hater ratio just right.

He's still assumed to be the #1 PPV draw and has the largest fan interest and traffic on most media sites.

can't all be haters :)

....Jones haters touching themselves inappropriately over the smallest things now!

Why not just watch the fight and quit being little soap opera twits for a bit, huh?

Jones fan here. Hope Cormier loses and jones makes him cry

jon jones, kobe bryant and floyd mayweather walk into a bar.........when they left jon jones was the most liked outta the three

Back