Jon. Go get some fans.

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score
Throwback. He still didn't get them.

[YT]bgHg24Ti9kQ[/YT]

Lol. I have never heard this so clearly.

Lol thanks TS, never saw this before.

Dat Greg Jackson coaching even after the fight

Lol. Nice.

I imagine Greg Jackson saying before the weigh-ins vs Cormier: "Jones, go throw some unneeded stuff to the crowd, get more fans!"

Throwback. He still didn't get them.

[YT]bgHg24Ti9kQ[/YT]

If those fans are the personality jury bitches that sherdog hosts, I doubt that he'd want fans like that.

The personality jury really should stop watching MMA and watch chicks movies with a box of chocolates instead.

The worst part is Greg even getting annoyed that he doesn't hear him, lmao.
At least, if we get anything from this fight at all, it will be that Jones' personality got exposed.

Pretty sad when he has to be coached to "go win some fans" by being told to check on Machida....in other words, having to be told to have some sportsmanship.

UFC 151....fans lost in mass. JBJ and camp made a stupid decision back then.

This looks way more bad on Greg than Jones. Jackson has always come off as a pos to me. Even siding with Jones just because hes champ. No loyalty to Rashad what so ever.

This looks way more bad on Greg than Jones. Jackson has always come off as a pos to me. Even siding with Jones just because hes champ. No loyalty to Rashad what so ever.

Yeah, fucking retard man, he actually made his fighter look bad on camera with that.

2011 called, they wanted their hate thread back.

Jon... Jon.... Jon Jones.... God Dammit lol :)

reminds me of this

Back