Jon Anik says Michelle Waterson has interviewed for a FOX analyst job.

You just said Megan is basic.. lol come on. She's an angel bro
I know she's hot, but hot reporters are essentially mind control. I'm so distracted by her appearance i'm not going to even bother judging whether or not some dude (or a less attractive woman) could do a way better job.

Tired of TV trying to manipulate my attention, to be honest.

They need to make a special "uniform" for her when she's on

She would suck as a analyst she speaks to mousey and not quick with replies and I would have to max TV volume just to hear her talk....

wiypd.jpg

What she say???

C'mon man. It's not like she's a low talker.

Personally I'd like to see it. Get a wmma fighter perspective on that panel. She's good looking, amiable, and has the knowledge. Broadcasters have gotten jobs with far less.

GTFO with your ugly ass face Anik

IF she was to give a chance to someone else other than the mexican dude she marreid with, that somemone is me motherfucker.
Fuck outta here, little homie. I got the asian connection with her. Oppressive cocks need not apply

I know she's hot, but hot reporters are essentially mind control. I'm so distracted by her appearance i'm not going to even bother judging whether or not some dude (or a less attractive woman) could do a way better job.

Tired of TV trying to manipulate my attention, to be honest.

She's an excellent interviewer imo. You can tell she puts effort into her craft

I guess that 14K show money the UFC is paying her is not enough.

I'd have no problem seeing more of Waterson on TV, hopefully she gets the job. I know she's been out a while but 15 and 15 is ridiculous hopefully she can get more money coming off a main event stoppage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back