Jon Anik says Michelle Waterson has interviewed for a FOX analyst job.

Anyone who finds waterson attractive has issues lol lady-boy written all over it

Karen is a host, not an analyst, they have a lot of analysts, some of them are only on for a show or two.

Oh, and Karen is great. Total MILF.

I've always liked karen as well. She asks good questions in interviews, isn't bad looking and is quite charming

I like Karen. Seems like a true pro at her job. I couldn't even tell you which fighters she hates, or likes. The mark of a true pro.

I don't know about Michelle. I've never seen her in that role. If she is good, she will likely get the gig. But I really wish they'd keep active fighters off the air. It's not professional.

She would suck as a analyst she speaks to mousey and not quick with replies and I would have to max TV volume just to hear her talk....

wiypd.jpg

What she say???

anyone else find it kind of hilarious how they kept talking about how paige is a good-looking girl who could do other things but just loves to fight. Meanwhile, the woman she's fighting fits that description much more accurately since she has actually worked as a model and has had more success as a martial artist.

Fire Megan and Karyn solely for our entertainment

GTFO with your ugly ass face Anik

IF she was to give a chance to someone else other than the mexican dude she marreid with, that somemone is me motherfucker.

latest

I'm married too but if Michelle wanted me....

I like Karate Hottie a lot but her voice is way too cutesy for that.

Back