Johny Hendricks vs Tyron Woodley at UFC 192 (Official) Poll

sick card, Cariaso for Pettis sounds a little off, and Jouban vs Tumenov is sad, i like both but i think Tumenov takes it.
Pettis doesn't deserve a ranked fighter after just getting his ass kicked (Literally), even if it is Chris Cariaso.

Because he'd rather be in a title fight just like every single other fighter on the roster?

And he has a better case than Condit has for it, record wise at least.

It's not too hard to figure out.

I think there may be a tad more to it.

As much as I would love Hendricks to lose, I don't see it happening. I foresee a lot of dry humping in his future.

I like both of them and it's a very close match-up, but I'm rooting for Woodley so the division don't get another absolute gatekeeper.

If it was a month sooner I would say Woodley, but 2 months will give fat Johny time to get in shape.

Hendricks by tko or decision. Don't really care who wins but would be nice to see woodley get the nod

Pretty much. On the feet, the only consistent weapon Woodley has is a counter right hand. He has decent timing on it, and he's a quick, powerful athlete so it definitely has some pop, but he really doesn't have a whole lot more than that in his arsenal and he looks lost when his opponent doesn't give him something easy to counter. Hendricks is still improving from fight to fight as a striker and I think we'll see him outclass Woodley.

Jay curious to hear your take on Hendrick's boxing.

I feel like it doesn't get brought up a lot around here, but I'm of the opinion he's one of the most improved strikers in the sport. He started a straight up wrestler with very few tools, and now he's a guy people forget spent something like 7 rounds fighting Robbie Lawler in a phone booth.

He looks super comfortable in long, heavy handed exchanges for minutes at a time. Perhaps willing to take shots more than he should to land but he's got good head movement and seems like a natural MMA adapted boxer.

What's your opinion?

Don't really like either guy, but Woodley talks a lot of shit, especially for someone that ducked Lombard like the plague, so I'm pulling for Hendricks to shut him up.

Hendricks is a walking hypocrite.

Says GSP is a boring point fighter. Then becomes a boring point fighter.

Says he beat GSP due to damage to the face. Then won the belt after Lawler busted his face.

Also Lombard is on steroids and Woodley fought 4 times last year.

I have a feeling Woodley is going to be the first person to finish Johny Hendricks.

ill be rooting for woodley via ko, but if money was on the line id call hendricks decision

hoping to finally see hendricks get blasted, woodley better not freeze up.

i voted that Hendrick's most likely wins , but i really don't like him and don't want to see him in another title shot for many years , so although i voted Hendrick's I'm hoping woodley comes in and KO's jonny in the 3rd round .

Want Woodley, tired of watching Hendricks fail at title fights and whine about it

Voted Hendricks but I think it should be competitive. Both guys will have opportunities to land their favorite shot, Woodley's right hand and Hendricks' left since they have opposite stances.

woodley will likely be aiming for a condit-type victory but hendricks can surely nullify his takedowns so tyrone better be prepared for a marquardt-type of separation from his senses if all he'll rely on is his wrestling

Back