Johny Hendricks vs Tyron Woodley at UFC 192 (Official) Poll

Johnny really didn't want this fight.

It's going to be interesting to find out why.

Johnny really didn't want this fight.

It's going to be interesting to find out why.

Because he'd rather be in a title fight just like every single other fighter on the roster?

And he has a better case than Condit has for it, record wise at least.

It's not too hard to figure out.

I'm afraid this fight could put a glass eye to sleep

I got Johnny. Probably a decision but I think he might be able to get the KO.

Woodley is talented but too many times he has vastly underperformed IMO:

Gastelum, McDonald, Shields

I voted for Hendricks but I think it will be close and I wouldn't be surprised is Tyron won. Not sure who I'm rooting for, don't particularly like one more than the other and neither are among my favorite in the division. I think Tyron is a more winnable fight for Robbie so I guess I'll be rooting for him so he can eventually be sacrificed to Lawler

Finish this nuthugger Woodley.

I think Twoods good enough of a wrestler to keep it standing and will KO Johnny who's very hittable. That being said the pre GSP fight Hendricks could get a brutal knock out early. Interesting fight, glad to see they booked it finally.

I think this is pretty easy work for Hendricks. He's the better wrestler and more versatile (and, maybe most importantly, more active) striker.

Knock him the fuck out Woodley.

No more Hendricks in title fights.

I think this is pretty easy work for Hendricks. He's the better wrestler and more versatile (and, maybe most importantly, more active) striker.

Hendricks is better everywhere. I don't see a way to win for Tyron honestly.

Johny is the more seasoned, more talented MMA fighter, straight forward UD for him.

Woodley by KO. Hendricks will suffer his first ko loss.

I'm going with T-Wood but not confident at all.

Hendricks is better everywhere. I don't see a way to win for Tyron honestly.

Johny is the more seasoned, more talented MMA fighter, straight forward UD for him.

Pretty much. On the feet, the only consistent weapon Woodley has is a counter right hand. He has decent timing on it, and he's a quick, powerful athlete so it definitely has some pop, but he really doesn't have a whole lot more than that in his arsenal and he looks lost when his opponent doesn't give him something easy to counter. Hendricks is still improving from fight to fight as a striker and I think we'll see him outclass Woodley.

Good competitive matchup, we know Hendricks always brings it. Let's see if TWood freezes (ie vs Rory) or gets destroyed (ie Marquardt)

Depends on which Hendricks shows up that night. He can bang, and should stop Tyron, but if only 70% shows up then it's difficult to say.

Daniel Cormier vs. Alexander Gustafsson
Ryan Bader vs. Rashad Evans
Tyron Woodley vs. Johnny Henricks
Shawn Jordan vs. Ruslan Magomedov
Daniel Hooker vs. Yair Rodriguez
Jessica Eye vs. Julianna Pena
Chris Cariaso vs. Sergio Pettis
Alan Jouban vs. Albert Tumenov
Raquel Pennington vs. opponent TBA

sick card, Cariaso for Pettis sounds a little off, and Jouban vs Tumenov is sad, i like both but i think Tumenov takes it.

Back