Johny Hendricks vs Jake Ellenberger

Honestly, IF Hendricks is allowed to stay at WW... This would probably be the final nail in the coffin for his eternal gatekeeper status.

The Biggest of Riggs gets back on the road if this fight happens.

Na. Alberto Mina, Alex Garcia, Brandon Thatch, Barbarena, Colby Covington, Court Mcgee, Daren Till, Dominique Steele, George Sulliva, Hector Urbina, James Montasri, James Wallhead, John Howard, Keita Nakamura, Kenny RObertson, Kyle Noke, Lance Benoist, Michael Graves, Nathan Coy, Nicholas Dalby, Omari Ahkmedov, Rick Walsh, Pascal Krauss, Roan Carneiro, Sean Spencer, Sergio Moraes, Sheldo Westcott and Tom Breese would all be easier fights than Pig Rigg
I was being facetious obviously. But I think a few of those guys might beat Hendricks lol. He has fallen off a cliff.

It makes sense. Ellenberger beat GSP as much as Hendricks, so there's that. Also Ellenberger seems to have lost his gas tank, so facing a fast starter could force Hendricks to stop being boring.

I was being facetious obviously. But I think a few of those guys might beat Hendricks lol. He has fallen off a cliff.
Yeah at ths point I wouldnt be surprised if a few of those guys beat Hendricks either. Its kind of sad

Johny:
"Did someone say Elk Burger? Hmmmmm... Where do I sign?"

johny-hendricks-looking-fat-with-sandwich.jpg

Back