Johny Hendricks vs Jake Ellenberger

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Fight to make now, agree or disagree?

Good way to build Ellenberger back up with a good win over a former champ or a way to get Johnny's confidence back

I like it and Ellenberger probably likes it too.

Let's see if he'll let Johny keep his purse.

Nah lil homie Masvidal vs. Ellenberger, let Hendricks take dat time off to see if he still wants to fight

giphy.gif

Hendricks was supposed to move up if he missed weight again according to Dana.

So it would have to be catch or MW... If Dana wasn't just talking out his ass again, that is.

I know Jake just had a huge win but he really deserves an easier fight

I don't hate it. But you should probably add a question mark or edit the title somehow. Not that I care but sherdog hates it lol.

Hendricks was supposed to move up if he missed weight again according to Dana.

So it would have to be catch or MW... If Dana wasn't just talking out his ass again, that is.
Hendricks is way too small for MW, the guy is like 5'9 without a long reach he'd get rekt. Even though he managed to miss weight by a mile he still looked weak and soft like he'd completed a round of chemo.

Never go with anything according to Dana. If anything run with the opposite of what he says. That's what will happen more times than not.

Hendricks vs Magny if you want to get Hendricks confidence back.

Hendricks is way too small for MW...

Never go with anything according to Dana. If anything run with the opposite of what he says. That's what will happen more times than not.

With Dana saying it publicly though. If he doesn't follow through he looks like an asshole.

The same with Conor and 200. If he would have let him fight after saying he was off the card...Period. He would have looked like an asshole.

Once he draws a line in the sand he has to stick to it. But if he did the opposite and let him stay at WW I wouldn't be surprised. Because it's not as big a deal as the 200 situation was.

With Dana saying it publicly though. If he doesn't follow through he looks like an asshole.

The same with Conor and 200. If he would have let him fight after saying he was off the card...Period. He would have looked like an asshole.

Once he draws a line in the sand he has to stick to it. But if he did the opposite and let him stay at WW I wouldn't be surprised. Because it's not as big a deal as the 200 situation was.
Dana White doesn't care about looking like an asshole. This is a multi-millionaire executive of a multi-billion dollar company who engages in Twitter wars with fans and calls them goof.

I hope not I like both guys and want to see them accumulate more wins.

But I'd root for Ellenberger over Hendricks but wold be afraid Ellenberger would lose.

Be crazy to watch post usada pig rigg lose another fight

Mid Rig is about as easy as fights get in the welterweight division.
Na. Alberto Mina, Alex Garcia, Brandon Thatch, Barbarena, Colby Covington, Court Mcgee, Daren Till, Dominique Steele, George Sulliva, Hector Urbina, James Montasri, James Wallhead, John Howard, Keita Nakamura, Kenny RObertson, Kyle Noke, Lance Benoist, Michael Graves, Nathan Coy, Nicholas Dalby, Omari Ahkmedov, Rick Walsh, Pascal Krauss, Roan Carneiro, Sean Spencer, Sergio Moraes, Sheldo Westcott and Tom Breese would all be easier fights than Pig Rigg

Back